Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I talk about this shyt off line a lot . I've been called a lame for have a library of 3000 books as a black male . It like black at times likes enforces certain stereotypes. It like asking why would you read book with somebody else different prespective ? It's a lot of shyt we as black people do that don't make sense . If you want to fit the stereotype that black people don't read go ahead ....that anit what I'm about . I don't know everything but I've always be an open and curious kid.

I definitely see that a lot and it attaches to the crab mentality. Especially something different.

We can even attack the statement of “Thats white ppl shyt” when we damn-created everything.

If we want real change, we gotta push the “lames” to the forefront, not just be supportive for “black girl magic”

Last edited:
Daps
I take what these guys say with a grain of salt but you of all people need some of this advice:usure:

I learned how to invest in stocks the smart way from a podcast, there’s valuable information other than hearing about women 24/7.

See but nikkas don't realize this cause many of them think they know EVERYTHING. I got better with money and I vest this year listening to a combination of people . nikkas need to learn HOW to have a civil discord with people .

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I talk about this shyt off line a lot . I've been called a lame for have a library of 3000 books as a black male . It like black at times likes enforces certain stereotypes. It like asking why would you read book with somebody else different prespective ? It's a lot of shyt we as black people do that don't make sense . If you want to fit the stereotype that black people don't read go ahead ....that anit what I'm about . I don't know everything but I've always be an open and curious kid.
I been called a lame for all kinds of shyt. You can’t win from losing sometimes :yeshrug:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
See but nikkas don't realize this cause many of them think they know EVERYTHING. I got better with money and I vest this year listening to a combination of people . nikkas need to learn HOW to have a civil discord with people .
The female part is jokes to me bc I was put on game early by my ex pimp uncle but I def tuned into see all the other good information. I learned more about traveling, the places to go overseas, how to invest in different stocks and industries, FHA loans (ALOT of people dont even know what this it seems), how to get a dual citizenship , start businesses etc

Oshay even had a show that gave u step by step how to get in the weed business which I took a chance on and made all the money back and then some

It really is good information if u know how to vet the information.

All the female related topics were fun to watch tho esp when it’s an open panel:lolbron:

Daps
I definitely see that a lot and it attaches to the crab mentality. Especially something different.

We can even attack the statement of “Thats white ppl shyt” when we damn-created everything.

If we want real change, we gotta push the “lames” to the forefront, not just be supportive for “black girl magic”

In my hood that I grew nikkas didn't know how to take me cause I can talk to you about anime and the the philosophies in it but I was also a dope athlete. I never really accepted much of the hood programming.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The female part is jokes to me bc I was put on game early by my ex pimp uncle but I def tuned into see all the other good information. I learned more about traveling, the places to go overseas, how to invest in different stocks and industries, FHA loans (ALOT of people dont even know what this it seems), how to get a dual citizenship , start businesses etc

Oshay even had a show that gave u step by step how to get in the weed business which I took a chance on and made all the money back and then some

All the female related topics were fun to watch tho esp when it’s an open panel:lolbron:
Can you put us on some those financial channels breh :feedme:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all see what I mean :rudy:. When will yall realize you can listen to somebody and not agree with everything . So if you don't agree with EVERYTHING they say they a lame :what:? Patrice was ahead of the curve with his thoughts on monogamy now the world is talking about that it's more women than men and NOW CNN and fox news want to talk about polygyny or polygamy. Let hit you wit some more truth you anit going to like . In 2018 that year I was approached by four married women TWO of them had an open marriage the other two was in you typical "monogamous" situation even one wanted to pay for different activities such as traveling and such . Women sexual nature has a dark side to it majority not the women I know when they get comfortable wit me they talk about they rape fantasies...if men knew the depths of women's sexual nature ...most men would commit that ...Patrice was ahead of his time . Stop thinking you can control a women's body and or sexuality. ...you can't.
Nikka please. Your idol was a fat c00n that couldn’t even control his health. I’m not talking about controlling a woman’s sexual nature but to say you wanna watch your girl get smutted out is some weirdo cuckold cac shyt. You nikkas be making women out to be the boogeyman or some shyt. Ole “if you only knew what these monsters are capable of!”-:damn::mjcry:

Real Nikkas know what they’re capable of but we don’t let it get us down and turn us into women hating head cases. We just fukk the p*ssy, stay on our purpose, and live abundantly and unapologetically. So because women have cheated on nikkas in the past I’m supposed to wanna watch one of my hoes fukk another nikka in front of me? :hhh:

Daps

I hear you I don't fukk with oshay thoe it don't some fukked shyt to other brothas in the sector . I do hear you and understand thoe .

Daps
Nikka please. Your idol was a fat c00n that couldn’t even control his health. I’m not talking about controlling a woman’s sexual nature but to say you wanna watch your girl get smutted out is some weirdo cuckold cac shyt. You nikkas be making women out to be the boogeyman or some shyt. Ole “if you only knew what these monsters are capable of!”-:damn::mjcry:

Real Nikkas know what they’re capable of but we don’t let it get us down and turn us into women hating head cases. We just fukk the p*ssy, stay on our purpose, and live abundantly and unapologetically. So because women have cheated on nikkas in the past I’m supposed to wanna watch one of my hoes fukk another nikka in front of me? :hhh:

Off to the land of ignore you go ...:ufdup: