Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A man should love his daughter, but not grounding her in reality is setting her up for failure.

We see the same thing with a lot of Black mothers smothering and enabling their sons. Which is why we have a bunch of useless and unproductive men in our community.
I agree but if he goes too far I'm not going to really complain because y'all dudes trying to set it up for some easy p*ssy. Y'all not fooling me lol. I agree if its too much it might be bad like the mothers example but if the only negative is her dating life just like if the dude is being productive I don't really have a complaint. I've seen what you described no doubt but I've also saw the opposite from similar treatment so I guess that's why I'm not too crazy about crapping on that love that honestly will be the one of the closest you'll probably get. These dating streets people all for themselves.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why are we the only community to categorize ppl as “Lames”

:mjlol:

You never hear any other communities “shunning” their ppl for being dorky. They’re usually appreciated to an extent.
Take that dikkeating of other races that way lame. You just be one of those nikkas because everybody clowns geeks its just them other races your dikkeating have a bigger club than black people overall for them types. I truly wish y'all dudes stop this lazy sucking off of other races.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nikka negged me like a female instead of debating your beliefs. But yeabyou can handle women’s “sexual nature”? You Coli simps always expose y’all selves. fukking fakkit :mjlol:
Yeah duke did the same to me. That's how you can tell duke a lame and a bytch IRL. Online when people just see words and no looks and the like people like him can thrive. Offline when people adding all that shyt up and there are no negs lames like this nikka quiet like a church mouse. Upset you getting at his online idols. Grown man acting like a little girl around a boy band ass dude smfh

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Take that dikkeating of other races that way lame. You just be one of those nikkas because everybody clowns geeks its just them other races your dikkeating have a bigger club than black people overall for them types. I truly wish y'all dudes stop this lazy sucking off of other races.

Be 38 and a keyboard warrior :mjlol:

Tell Zoe I said whadddup!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thats a major problem you see every day. Too many grown people 30+ nowadays still chasing clout and calling the non-socialites "lames" just cause they dont go out 3-5 times per week.
This is online lames excuse making bullshyt. If you can truly show me more than 1/2 people you know calling people lame for not going out that's a reflection on your circle nikka. Hang with better people. Y'all dudes come online to like all the time isn't that shyt tiring? Unless you're a teenager which I seriously doubt there aren't a lot of people calling you lame because you don't go out. Cut the bullshyt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm not 38 so don't know where you got that shyt from but you are a dikkeater of other races. Ole they don't do that over there ass nikka. Go with your white folks then lame

Interesting, I must of mixed you up. I’m gona recommend a great doctor for your mental health.

Give me a sec.

Are you in the south? Or west? ..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Interesting, I must of mixed you up. I’m gona recommend a great doctor for your mental health.

Give me a sec.

Are you in the south? Or west? ..
You need one for yourself and your dikkeating ways. Ole the non blacks do it better ass nikka. Get off your knees. I'm exactly where you are.