Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I agree with most of this but the fathers part nikka you sound stupid as fukk. Why wouldn't a dad give his daughter the "princess" hype up like he should hype and does hype up his son? The rest I agree with but I'd only add most of this you can say the same for men too. I think we may call out bs more often but its a lot of co signing dumb stuff from us too. The rest I agree with.

A man should love his daughter, but not grounding her in reality is setting her up for failure.

We see the same thing with a lot of Black mothers smothering and enabling their sons. Which is why we have a bunch of useless and unproductive men in our community.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This anit it . I can say this cause I've had real conversation with other races of women . The notice what happens to black men . This is the first time in history that black men have had a choice of who they mate with . The boomers and the gen xers had race loyalty if you will because that was what's taught . If you you look at the generation z's thoe they just go were they are loved and they fukk with who fukk with them and I can't blame them .

I will say I lost a good Latino women because of the thinking of " man they just look at me as a fetish" . I can honestly that failed relationship was my fault but it was my conditioning from the GYNOCRACY that made me think that way . One of these days I will tell that story and how useless the mental programming is for black men and why they attempt to program us in a ceartin men.

My mentor kills this topic

Does your mentor have hoes?

Dont tell me you got a mentor for bitter boi babble :mjlol:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hearing Kevin Samuels ...if people like him y'all need to go back and listen to the Black Phillip Show by Patrice Oneal . Patrice would have thrived in this climate ...and he was a comedian.
Patrice was a fat c00n cuck that said he wanted to watch other nikkas fukk his girl. I don't know why some of you nikkas hold him in such high esteem. He was barely able to articulate his "game" well from the few times i listened to his shyt.

Daps
Patrice O’Neal blew up when he passed away. And mainly because of YouTube.

I remember him as just the a$$hole loud comedian from tough crowd in 2003. One day I saw a interview of him in 2007 and his breakdown of women was amazing. I truly think he started the red pill movement. You had a few pick up artist during that time but Patrice was breaking down female nature for mainstream audiences.

he was a true definition of insight.

He is definitely one of the godfather for sure ...shyt it's not a black male content creator that dosent acknowledge that .

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patrice was a fat c00n cuck that said he wanted to watch other nikkas fukk his girl. I don't know why some of you nikkas hold him in such high esteem. He was barely able to articulate his "game" well from the few times i listened to his shyt.
Patrice said some real shyt, but he married a single mom and let some racist shyt fly on the Opie and Anthony show, so I’m like :francis:

Daps

Y'all see what I mean :rudy:. When will yall realize you can listen to somebody and not agree with everything . So if you don't agree with EVERYTHING they say they a lame :what:? Patrice was ahead of the curve with his thoughts on monogamy now the world is talking about that it's more women than men and NOW CNN and fox news want to talk about polygyny or polygamy. Let hit you wit some more truth you anit going to like . In 2018 that year I was approached by four married women TWO of them had an open marriage the other two was in you typical "monogamous" situation even one wanted to pay for different activities such as traveling and such . Women sexual nature has a dark side to it majority not the women I know when they get comfortable wit me they talk about they rape fantasies...if men knew the depths of women's sexual nature ...most men would commit that ...Patrice was ahead of his time . Stop thinking you can control a women's body and or sexuality. ...you can't.

Daps
Patrice said some real shyt, but he married a single mom and let some racist shyt fly on the Opie and Anthony show, so I’m like :francis:

See this what people don't get about Patrice it wanted everybody to be honest . On the single mother single shyt Patrice always preached about not being a attached to a women's body . Plus what you don't talk about is how he gave her shyt for that whenever she wasn't acting right in the relationship ..he held that shyt over her head . One of the days I will address the single mother shyt to cause I'm say some shyt that nikkas anit going to like it . The race shyt I don't talk about that on here I talk about with other black men mentors even ....I anit got time for the EMOTIONAL conversations . Some people are just too damn emotional ...which makes you an easy target.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned dating coaches by name when I was talking about them. I'll give you I should've broken it up though. I think you probably should've just asked if you were unclear though instead of kinda assuming because The whole I dont know what I'm talking about because I don't fukk with these dudes is some female behavior good sir. I didn't miss the point at all. If these dudes help you feel better about your life I think you're one of the people I mentioned no offense. These cats are laughs from time to time but outside of that they aren't saying stuff I don't already know.

If you think the people I mentioned just all about women them you have missed the point . Women is just the tip of the iceberg . These guy aren't for lames thoe I can attest I have talked via email with all three women didn't even come up in what we was discussing. For you to say this I know you don't know what you talking about . Hell I forgot to add Paul Elam he is a clinical psychologist for about 25 + years he hands out that work to .

Why are we the only community to categorize ppl as “Lames”

:mjlol:

You never hear any other communities “shunning” their ppl for being dorky. They’re usually appreciated to an extent.

Daps

You never hear any other community “shunning” other ppl for being dorky. They’re usually appreciated to an extent.

I talk about this shyt off line a lot . I've been called a lame for have a library of 3000 books as a black male . It like black at times likes enforces certain stereotypes. It like asking why would you read book with somebody else different prespective ? It's a lot of shyt we as black people do that don't make sense . If you want to fit the stereotype that black people don't read go ahead ....that anit what I'm about . I don't know everything but I've always be an open and curious kid.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

You never hear any other communities “shunning” their ppl for being dorky. They’re usually appreciated to an extent.
Now let’s not lie. You’ve always had nerds and jocks. The difference is, too many of our people don’t grow out of that high school phase, much to their detriment. It’s why you still have these grown man childs still living their second child hood, as do many women.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I can't believe you guys are falling this in 2020. :why:
I take what these guys say with a grain of salt but you of all people need some of this advice:usure:

I learned how to invest in stocks the smart way from a podcast, there’s valuable information other than hearing about women 24/7.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this what people don't get about Patrice it wanted everybody to be honest . On the single mother single shyt Patrice always preached about not being a attached to a women's body . Plus what you don't talk about is how he gave her shyt for that whenever she wasn't acting right in the relationship ..he held that shyt over her head . One of the days I will address the single mother shyt to cause I'm say some shyt that nikkas anit going to like it . The race shyt I don't talk about that on here I talk about with other black men mentors even ....I anit got time for the EMOTIONAL conversations . Some people are just too damn emotional ...which makes you an easy target.
The point I was making was I can like the message without exactly liking the messenger :yeshrug: