Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Now let’s not lie. You’ve always had nerds and jocks. The difference is, too many of our people don’t grow out of that high school phase, much to their detriment. It’s why you still have these grown man childs still living their second child hood, as do many women.

Thats a major problem you see every day. Too many grown people 30+ nowadays still chasing clout and calling the non-socialites "lames" just cause they dont go out 3-5 times per week.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I definitely see that a lot and it attaches to the crab mentality. Especially something different.

We can even attack the statement of “Thats white ppl shyt” when we damn-created everything.

If we want real change, we gotta push the “lames” to the forefront, not just be supportive for “black girl magic”

The "nerds" are our accountants that do our taxes, the doctors the save your life in emergencies, and the construction workers that pave the roads so that you dont pop a tire every time you head out.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats a major problem you see every day. Too many grown people 30+ nowadays still chasing clout and calling the non-socialites "lames" just cause they dont go out 3-5 times per week.
Most of these people are in debt up to their eyeballs and living paycheck to paycheck. While the lames are usually successful.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s sad. My non-black school friends were wild back in college but they got it out of their system and became responsible by their late 20s.

My small circle of professional black friends are for the most part responsible but a lot of the married ones still want to lead the bachelor life behind their wives’ backs.

Then you have the unmarried women with multiple children who still want to THOT it up in the club. Posting half naked pictures on Instagram trying to outshine their daughters. Trying to reclaim their former glory because they seek validation from strangers where they couldn’t in their failed relationships.

shyt is sad to see.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Why are we the only community to categorize ppl as “Lames”

:mjlol:

You never hear any other communities “shunning” their ppl for being dorky. They’re usually appreciated to an extent.

"Dorky" people are the wealth builders in any society. Imagine a society where people disrespect and humiliate the "nerds" that make everything run smoothly, while gassing up the "real" people with no formal education or skills or a general vision in good faith?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It’s sad. My non-black school friends were wild back in college but they got it out of their system and became responsible by their late 20s.

My small circle of professional black friends are for the most part responsible but a lot of the married ones still want to lead the bachelor life behind their wives’ backs.

Then you have the unmarried women with multiple children who still want to THOT it up in the club. Posting half naked pictures on Instagram trying to outshine their daughters. Trying to reclaim their former glory because they seek validation from strangers where they couldn’t in their failed relationships.

shyt is sad to see.

Old thots wanna live their life like a 90s Puffy video. Partying all the time and talking about "lames" with extreme hatred, but they broke as fukk and have no real ambition.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just cause you seeing it dosent make it right this . I'm in the military I see them favor BLACK WOMEN more so than black men just cause happens more times than not dosent make it right. They pick black women over black men because black women acquiesce to that system to them better than black men do . Dosent make it right it the same reason why some women grown and think men are just utilities for them ...
Sir you're getting emotional like a bytch that isn't cool. If we use that logic of just because I see it doesn't make it right then the same applies to you also correct? If that's the case what we really talking about? I think you're just an unattractive guy that looks for excuses just like these females good sir. That neg though is shyt a bytch would do over a simple disagreement but since you going that way I shall return the favor. Don't be like that fam that's that fatherless child shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It has nothing do with feeling better about my life as much as it has to do that I like to talk about many topic and get many different prespectives. If me and these brothas is talking about "geo politics" 9/10 I'm going to get a prespective that I have heard on a ceartin subject . That what it about . It no different that me having 3000 book in my personal library. I have that many book because shows ally different interest and obcourse they going to bring a different prespectives . These guy really anit with all the shyts and giggles like you think which means your assuming which means you haven't heard their material enough . Assuming you know everything before you get the the author of the book is female behavior . Off to the land of ignore you go :ufdup:. I don't know everything I like to to people who do know more .
This is an example of a straight bytch right here. This nikka said I don't know I what I'm talking.about when I was literally talking about two different types of cats. This is what happens when you don't have a strong male role model in your life kids. Don't be this guy that gets off sucking the dikks of men he's never saw in his life smfh. Groupie shyt.