Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
A lot of women just aren’t used to being given straight talk.

They get a bunch of “princess” talk from their fathers.

A bunch of validation from simps.

A bunch of “it’s not you, it’s them” talk from their girlfriends.

A bunch of feel-good messages from pastor.

They can easily reach 40 and never have had a man give it to them unfiltered.

As Kevin alluded to, most Black women know what they are looking for in a mate. But, they do not really know Black men and what we are looking for. It’s akin to a person applying for a coveted job and not even reading the job description and getting frustrated because the result isn’t positive. Imagine the arrogance and delusion of a person to keep repeating that approach without taking a step back, researching and adjusting to achieve a better result. That’s what we’re dealing with when it comes to a lot of these chronically single Black women.

Men control the marriage market. Women should work to better understand what men want. The problem is a lot of Black women do not listen and think they have all the answers, yet remain chronically single.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Best YOUTUBE Personalities .

DISCLAIMER : You not going to agree with everything they say . Let nikkas live and if you bold get up on the dam panels(LOL)

OG TITANS : BGS IBMOR (IBMOR stand for INTROSPECTIVE BLACK MEN OF REFORM ) / Dr. T. Hasan Johnson / Dr. Tommy Curry

Round Table Black Manhood : ( This what I call them ) AngryMan (head of the masculine mercenaries) /(Green Gorilla AKA G wit a PHD)/Kevin Samuel's / Black Mind/ The Crimson Cure (aka Kendra D) /SheepsstaysleepTV(AKA DS1)/ PIMP GOD (aka Pimp Geezy)/ Rom wills

I'll do a separate one for the few dating coaches that i worth they salt ....

here you go :

(if you don't have his book got get i had to put it down after the first chapter (The Man-Not: Race, Class, Genre, and the Dilemmas of Black Manhood)
I think damn near all these cats you listed are for lames. Maybe you're an outlier to that but the dudes that follow these cats for the most part I'd bet if you see them IRL you'd be like not surprised. I like Kevin stuff mainly but his stuff like some from these cats stuff is toooo long. I think all the dating coaches are about the same no matter which one you listen to tbh. If you got your life in order and aren't some social weirdo you shouldn't have problems getting women IMO so that's why I don't really think these coaches are necessary outside of that. I listen for fun at times but they saying things I already knew so that's why I don't really watch them tbh because I'm trying to learn some things I didn't already know. If they work for others though do your thing though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A lot of women just aren’t used to being given straight talk.

They get a bunch of “princess” talk from their fathers.

A bunch of validation from simps.

A bunch of “it’s not you, it’s them” talk from their girlfriends.

A bunch of feel-good messages from pastor.

They can easily reach 40 and never have had a man give it to them unfiltered.

As Kevin alluded to, most Black women know what they are looking for in a mate. But, they do not really know Black men and what we are looking for. It’s akin to a person applying for a coveted job and not even reading the job description and getting frustrated because the result isn’t positive. Imagine the arrogance and delusion of a person to keep repeating that approach without taking a step back, researching and adjusting to achieve a better result. That’s what we’re dealing with when it comes to a lot of these chronically single Black women.

Men control the marriage market. Women should work to better understand what men want. The problem is a lot of Black women do not listen and think they have all the answers, yet remain chronically single.
I agree with most of this but the fathers part nikka you sound stupid as fukk. Why wouldn't a dad give his daughter the "princess" hype up like he should hype and does hype up his son? The rest I agree with but I'd only add most of this you can say the same for men too. I think we may call out bs more often but its a lot of co signing dumb stuff from us too. The rest I agree with.

Daps
I think damn near all these cats you listed are for lames. Maybe you're an outlier to that but the dudes that follow these cats for the most part I'd bet if you see them IRL you'd be like not surprised. I like Kevin stuff mainly but his stuff like some from these cats stuff is toooo long. I think all the dating coaches are about the same no matter which one you listen to tbh. If you got your life in order and aren't some social weirdo you shouldn't have problems getting women IMO so that's why I don't really think these coaches are necessary outside of that. I listen for fun at times but they saying things I already knew so that's why I don't really watch them tbh because I'm trying to learn some things I didn't already know. If they work for others though do your thing though.

If you think the people I mentioned just all about women them you have missed the point . Women is just the tip of the iceberg . These guy aren't for lames thoe I can attest I have talked via email with all three women didn't even come up in what we was discussing. For you to say this I know you don't know what you talking about . Hell I forgot to add Paul Elam he is a clinical psychologist for about 25 + years he hands out that work to .

Last edited:
Daps
I agree with most of this but the fathers part nikka you sound stupid as fukk. Why wouldn't a dad give his daughter the "princess" hype up like he should hype and does hype up his son? The rest I agree with but I'd only add most of this you can say the same for men too. I think we may call out bs more often but its a lot of co signing dumb stuff from us too. The rest I agree with.

It's a way to raise a daughter without that "princess" mentality. When I'm around my goddaughter she know what time it is.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you think the people I mentioned just all about women them you have missed the point . Women is just the tip of the iceberg . These guy aren't for lames thoe I can attest I have talked via email with all three women didn't even come up in what we was discussing. For you to say this I know you don't know what you talking about .
I mentioned dating coaches by name when I was talking about them. I'll give you I should've broken it up though. I think you probably should've just asked if you were unclear though instead of kinda assuming because The whole I dont know what I'm talking about because I don't fukk with these dudes is some female behavior good sir. I didn't miss the point at all. If these dudes help you feel better about your life I think you're one of the people I mentioned no offense. These cats are laughs from time to time but outside of that they aren't saying stuff I don't already know.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's a way to raise a daughter without that "princess" mentality. When I'm around my goddaughter she know what time it is.
I really don't give a fukk to be honest because that's not my point. My point is of all the people I'm not going to blame a parent for doing that to their child. This is one of those times where when you have kids and if you have a daughter get back to me because I see more men doing the "princess" routine than not.

Daps
I really don't give a fukk to be honest because that's not my point. My point is of all the people I'm not going to blame a parent for doing that to their child. This is one of those times where when you have kids and if you have a daughter get back to me because I see more men doing the "princess" routine than not.

Just cause you seeing it dosent make it right this . I'm in the military I see them favor BLACK WOMEN more so than black men just cause happens more times than not dosent make it right. They pick black women over black men because black women acquiesce to that system to them better than black men do . Dosent make it right it the same reason why some women grown and think men are just utilities for them ...

Last edited:
Daps
I mentioned dating coaches by name when I was talking about them. I'll give you I should've broken it up though. I think you probably should've just asked if you were unclear though instead of kinda assuming because The whole I dont know what I'm talking about because I don't fukk with these dudes is some female behavior good sir. I didn't miss the point at all. If these dudes help you feel better about your life I think you're one of the people I mentioned no offense. These cats are laughs from time to time but outside of that they aren't saying stuff I don't already know.

It has nothing do with feeling better about my life as much as it has to do that I like to talk about many topic and get many different prespectives. If me and these brothas is talking about "geo politics" 9/10 I'm going to get a prespective that I have heard on a ceartin subject . That what it about . It no different that me having 3000 book in my personal library. I have that many book because shows ally different interest and obcourse they going to bring a different prespectives . These guy really anit with all the shyts and giggles like you think which means your assuming which means you haven't heard their material enough . Assuming you know everything before you get the the author of the book is female behavior . Off to the land of ignore you go :ufdup:. I don't know everything I like to to people who do know more .

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Hearing Kevin Samuels ...if people like him y'all need to go back and listen to the Black Phillip Show by Patrice Oneal . Patrice would have thrived in this climate ...and he was a comedian.
It’s a shame Patrice didn’t have good business acumen before he died. Black Philip would’ve easily been one of the biggest podcasts if he was more consistent.

Apparently Sirius tried to “Jew” him out of being paid fairly for it. I remember there was an O&A Clip where the head of Sirius negotiated with him live on air.

Daps
It’s a shame Patrice didn’t have good business acumen before he died. Black Philip would’ve easily been one of the biggest podcasts if he was more consistent.

Apparently Sirius tried to “Jew” him out of being paid fairly for it. I remember there was an O&A Clip where the head of Sirius negotiated with him live on air.

I remember that clip ...

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Patrice O’Neal blew up when he passed away. And mainly because of YouTube.

I remember him as just the a$$hole loud comedian from tough crowd in 2003. One day I saw a interview of him in 2007 and his breakdown of women was amazing. I truly think he started the red pill movement. You had a few pick up artist during that time but Patrice was breaking down female nature for mainstream audiences.

he was a true definition of insight.