Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He did try to help her. She is a below average looking 35 year old woman with a son by a sketchy baby daddy, who wants a man making six figures. What should he have told her get plastic surgery? Lie about her age? Give custody of her son to someone else? Sorry, nothing is impossible but it is damn sure improbable that a man at least in the top 10% of earning men in the country (probably is lower in NC) wants to settle for a woman like that. Even if a guy met and liked her all of that baggage would weigh heavily on his decision to take it any further.

Kevin told her what most men who are not afraid of backlash and actually care would tell her: find a solid man that is willing to accept her age and child and forget about having six figures as a standard. Do not get suckered and scammed by charlatans who will tell you everything you want to hear just so you can keep going to them and making them rich,

You're doing the most. He explicitly stated the direction he should have steered her. He said she is clearly looking for security and looking only to money to get that is not the move.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:huh:that’s what the caller wanted though

she literally said she wants a man who makes over 100k, and I believe she even added that she can’t submit to a man who makes less than that ...which is fine

she made no mention about character, personality, emotional intelligence or any other significant traits that one would think is important in choosing a spouse.

it was about the money for her and I don’t fault her; that’s her preference/standard. Kevin was just telling her with her stats, that it is highly unlikely that she will get that.
Isn't Kevin supposed to be the expert? If I go to a personal trainer and I tell him I need to build my calves by doing pushes should he belittle me about my work out and tell me to accept my calves or tell me an appropriate workout to achieve my goal?

I just thought experts should be...idk...helpful but I guess that's just me.
:huh:

EDIT: i’m not attacking u. @num123 summed up what I said better.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You're doing the most. He explicitly stated the direction he should have steered her. He said she is clearly looking for security and looking only to money to get that is not the move.

She wanted a six figure man and the reason why is, and i quote "Because i feel like i need a guy i can respect and admire and im ambitious". He told her what she needed to hear, but she did not want to accept it. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink. What advice would you have given her if she came to you with the same question?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:huh: or he can bring reality to her world. Again, she was the one who called herself average. And normal/average people usually end up with normal/average people.

I get it. She makes over 6 figures and would like the reciprocal. Men with money don’t care about a women’s money... often to their own detriment in cases of separation/divorce/C-support. She was dolled up with makeup, eyelashes, and weave and was still average ...plus a kid...plus a sketchy baby daddy.

She wouldn’t tell her own child to go for that if he grows up to make good money. Why would a man walk into that situation :huh:

Think again:francis:
Video is timestamped:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Kevin supposed to be the expert? If I go to a personal trainer and I tell him I need to build my calves by doing pushes should he belittle me about my work out and tell me to accept my calves or tell me an appropriate workout to achieve my goal?

I just thought experts should be...idk...helpful but I guess that's just me.
I honestly don’t remember word for word what was said between them, but I remember in the beginning of the clip she said something about younger women not liking older men, so I think he told her that would be her best option as a 35 year old single mother who rated herself a 5/6 on a good day.

The main gist was that she didn’t like his answers like many women don’t.

I’m not saying his delivery was right or wrong, but it is true that finding a man making 100k is harder when you say you’re average looks wise and are an older woman with a kid.

To me Kevin’s advice sounds like this in a nutshell:

He tells men to make a lot of money, wife up a younger woman and pay the bills.

He tells women that their best bet to have man to take care of them is to be with an older man with more money and who wants to settle down.

Most women don’t like his answer though.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She wanted a six figure man and the reason why is, and i quote "Because i feel like i need a guy i can respect and admire and im ambitious". He told her what she needed to hear, but she did not want to accept it. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink. What advice would you have given her if she came to you with the same question?

I literally answered the question in the post you quoted and the rest is in the video of the other dude. I'm not having a circular conversation so ya'll can argue. You don't agree. I get it. I accept it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don’t remember word for word what was said between them, but I remember in the beginning of the clip she said something about younger women not liking older men, so I think he told her that would be her best option as a 35 year old single mother who rated herself a 5/6 on a good day.

The main gist was that she didn’t like his answers like many women don’t.

I’m not saying his delivery was right or wrong, but it is true that finding a man making 100k is harder when you say you’re average looks wise and are an older woman with a kid.

To me Kevin’s advice sounds like this in a nutshell:

He tells men to make a lot of money, wife up a younger woman and pay the bills.

He tells women that their best bet to have man to take care of them is to be with an older man with more money and who wants to settle down.

Most women don’t like his answer though.

I know what advice he gives. I just said I like the other guys response. I comprehend.

:skip:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I mean you are but it's cool. Ya'll live to go back and forth. I stand by what I said. I don't really think there is really anything else I can say that wouldn't be redundant.
how am I attacking you? I never personalized anything in my replies to you. I don’t think I even said “you”. If u felt that way then that’s not my intent

I just feel like women don’t like hearing anything unless it reinforces what they already believe. Men are constantly being told how we ain’t shyt and how to do better in Op-Eds, think pieces in magazines and social media. But this 50 y/o man on YT saying men typically like women in between dress sizes 4-8 is light but gets women furiously calling in.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I know what advice he gives. I just said I like the other guys response. I comprehend.

I wonder why? Thinly veiled gay accusations, saying men can not rate women looks, that everyone is ugly to someone (and for the lady in the video, that is a lot of people), level up garbage, etc... It is simple, you do not like men rating or discussing women unless it is to praise them.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel what you been saying the last couple pages lol

KS has a few important themes that some women can learn from.

1. “High value” men don’t care as much about your salary or educational/career accomplishments
2. Average looking women should adjust their expectations to where they aren’t expecting the top 10% of earners, because a lot of men in that space will value looks and agreeableness above all else. So the competition will be too stiff to get what you’re asking for.

and I think theres truth in both of those themes.

Beyond that he’s just an entertainer lol.. really enjoyable show to watch because of the fukkery and to see delusion chicks get shat on.

But any serious chick, looking for advice on how to date in the 2020s shouldn’t be calling this show or expecting any “expert” advice. He makes points that have validity but usually says it in a fukked up way or gets frustrated with the caller instead of trying to help them legitimately see the flaws in their thinking.

im not criticising him because i think that’s perfect for the platform he’s built but I would look my cousin or homegirl like “really?!”

if they called in expecting to actually get something out of it.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why? Thinly veiled gay accusations, saying men can not rate women looks, that everyone is ugly to someone (and for the lady in the video, that is a lot of people), level up garbage, etc... It is simple, you do not like men rating or discussing women unless it is to praise them.

yea he was lame for that. Lol and the whole I was more mature then him when I was half his age/ “Men’s warehouse rep with a promotion” jab