The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Don’t give Stretch Mark Lover views

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Actually, that’s what she led with from the offset. She brought up her looks and asked if he can see her like she’s hot stuff. Second, she brought up money and her business and KS questioned what does a man make in income have to do with being in a relationship. These are all in the first 5 to 10 minutes. He intentionally went off this clip and created the narrative to his audience that KS was being superficial when it was the opposite. Checkmate!

So, forget DJ. That’s foul and he’s proven to be a snake oil salesman.
Checkmate? Da faq? Talking to ya'll is so painful sometimes. The hell are you checking mating? I'm not in a battle with you. I didn't try to challenge you. What is wrong with you?

He literally said that he should have lead her in the appropriate direction instead of harping on looks and money because what they were discussing isn't how you build a relationship.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Actually, that’s what she led with from the offset. She brought up her looks and asked if he can see her like she’s hot stuff. Second, she brought up money and her business and KS questioned what does a man make in income have to do with being in a relationship. These are all in the first 5 to 10 minutes. He intentionally went off this clip and created the narrative to his audience that KS was being superficial when it was the opposite. Checkmate!

So, forget DJ. That’s foul and he’s proven to be a snake oil salesman.
that doesn’t matter. Who cares about the truth when the lie is so much easier to digest.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I like BlackPearl but that’s the epitome of what’s wrong with media and propaganda. People harped on the clip, didn’t process how did it get there. Just reactionary. Then make judgments without assessing the situation fully. I checked the comments on dude’s page and is as expected. However, it’s scary because these hundreds of thousands and millions of women who operate just like that.
You like me but you literally write a whole post talking shyt about me because you don’t agree with me.

Yeah I don't think ripping women apart is how you make better women. But ya'll take so much joy in the misery of women you can't see that.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:what:

He doesn’t focus on looks and money though. You could listen to one show and work that out

edit: just watched the video, nothing that guy was talking about happened but you think it was a good response?

god damn

:russ:

Ya'll hear what you wanna hear and read what you wanna read. I don't have a dog in the fight and don't watch either of them outside of what ya'll post. So I don’t care either way.

I saw the clip outside of what he posted and I stand by my statement. You don't like it. I get it.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
He literally said that he should have lead her in the appropriate direction instead of harping on looks and money because what they were discussing isn't how you build a relationship.
:huh:that’s what the caller wanted though

she literally said she wants a man who makes over 100k, and I believe she even added that she can’t submit to a man who makes less than that ...which is fine

she made no mention about character, personality, emotional intelligence or any other significant traits that one would think is important in choosing a spouse.

it was about the money for her and I don’t fault her; that’s her preference/standard. Kevin was just telling her with her stats, that it is highly unlikely that she will get that.

EDIT: I think women are so use to men telling them what they want to hear for a whiff of p*ssy that they call anything in conflict of this “misogyny” or “women bashing”. I don’t even blame women, I blame the simps.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:huh:that’s what the caller wanted though

she literally said she wants a man who makes over 100k, and I believe she even added that she can’t submit to a man who makes less than that ...which is fine

she made no mention about character, personality, emotional intelligence or any other significant traits that one would think is important in choosing a spouse.

it was about the money for her and I don’t fault her; that’s her preference/standard. Kevin was just telling her with her stats, that it is highly unlikely that she will get that.

Isn't Kevin supposed to be the expert? If I go to a personal trainer and I tell him I need to build my calves by doing pushes should he belittle me about my work out and tell me to accept my calves or tell me an appropriate workout to achieve my goal?

I just thought experts should be...idk...helpful but I guess that's just me.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Ya'll hear what you wanna hear and read what you wanna read. I don't have a dog in the fight and don't watch either of them outside of what ya'll post. So I don’t care either way.

I saw the clip outside of what he posted and I stand by my statement. You don't like it. I get it.
So it is cool to form an opinion of a 5-6 minute clip when the whole talk between them was 22 minutes? One which like someone else in the thread said she said that not only she wants a man making six figures, but she could respect or submit to a man making less than that.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Kevin supposed to be the expert? If I go to a personal trainer and I tell him I need to build my calves by doing pushes should he belittle me about my work out and tell me to accept my calves or tell me an appropriate workout to achieve my goal?

So it is cool to form an opinion of a 5-6 minute clip when the whole talk between them was 22 minutes? One which like someone else in the thread said she said that not only she wants a man making six figures, but she could respect or submit to a man making less than that.

I saw the original clip that was in this thread btw

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

He did try to help her. She is a below average looking 35 year old woman with a son by a sketchy baby daddy, who wants a man making six figures. What should he have told her to do? Get plastic surgery? Lie about her age? Give custody of her son to someone else? Sorry, nothing is impossible but it is damn sure improbable that a man at least in the top 10% of earning men in the country (probably is lower in NC) wants to settle for a woman like that. Even if a guy met and liked her all of that baggage would weigh heavily on his decision to take it any further.

Kevin told her what most men who are not afraid of backlash and actually care would tell her: find a solid man that is willing to accept her age and child and forget about having six figures as a standard. Do not get suckered and scammed by charlatans who will tell you everything you want to hear just so you can keep going to them and making them rich

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Checkmate? Da faq? Talking to ya'll is so painful sometimes. The hell are you checking mating? I'm not in a battle with you. I didn't try to challenge you. What is wrong with you?

You like me but you literally write a whole post talking shyt about me because you don’t agree with me.

Yeah I don't think ripping women apart is how you make better women. But ya'll take so much joy in the misery of women you can't see that.
She literally has her nose up on men that can make her happy but it isn’t sexy for IG.

You didn’t say I was wrong so it is what it is.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Lol at the video response from Derrick jaxn. He is going down with the ship no matter what.

I liked how Kevin Samuels talked to that 22 year old feminist. You could tell there was no real passion behind those statistics she wanted to throw out. It was just some shyt to kill time cause there was a void in her life.