Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Not that I ever cared but I’m done with DJ. He is on code for his core audience like a mofo. She rated herself a 5. :russ:

Just like a b-word, not so subtly called him.

Absolved this grown woman of any wrongdoing like she is some hapless kid. Didn’t care to watch or acknowledge the entire interview or that he recommended the woman seek therapy. That really upset me because it’s so cryptic and confirmed that he is not trying to help women, he’s exploiting them like any other prosperity preacher.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
He basically said Kevin is only focusing on looks and money in his response and that that's not an appropriate foundation to build a relationship on. I agree
Actually, that’s what she led with from the offset. She brought up her looks and asked if he can see her like she’s hot stuff. Second, she brought up money and her business and KS questioned what does a man make in income have to do with being in a relationship. These are all in the first 5 to 10 minutes. He intentionally went off this clip and created the narrative to his audience that KS was being superficial when it was the opposite. Checkmate!

So, forget DJ. That’s foul and he’s proven to be a snake oil salesman.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I like BlackPearl but that’s the epitome of what’s wrong with media and propaganda. People harped on the clip, didn’t process how did it get there. Just reactionary. Then make judgments without assessing the situation fully. I checked the comments on dude’s page and is as expected. However, it’s scary because these hundreds of thousands and millions of women who operate just like that.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
He basically said Kevin is only focusing on looks and money in his response and that that's not an appropriate foundation to build a relationship on. I agree

:what:

He doesn’t focus on looks and money though. You could listen to one show and work that out

edit: just watched the video, nothing that guy was talking about happened but you think it was a good response?

god damn

:russ:

Last edited: