Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dame:

I can honestly say no one has ever called me gay.

Its usually a pretty nikka problem you may not underdig it habibi :wow:

If you not had a woman call you beautiful unprovoked you may not get why they want to think you gay cuz its obvious you aint checking for anything that ain bad :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what's wild to me is, these women who say the want a "$100K man", is that's literally all they say they want. They list no character qualities, no personality traits, etc. Just six figs. Like, y'all two may not have shyt in common on a personal level, but his bank account will cause you to like him?

They're basically admitting they'll just be fake and pretend to like the dude because he has money. That's wild to me.

These women will be fake as hell with a rich man until they just can't stand it anymore, and then they'll divorce you and try to take half ur stuff when they never loved you in the first place.

My homegirl a cute big chick with a seed and a crazy baby daddy.

Breh her wants list was preposterous. nikka need to make enough for both of them, be six feet, want to be a stepdad, emotionally intelligent, fine :dead:

thats my homie but ol girl 5'6 240 lbs. I told her straight up you may want to try and get one or two of those. She like naw I'm not settling.

She boo'd up with a nikka now though. I asked her did he fulfill all her list. fukk no :mjlol:

These women just be talking, I'm shocked more nikkas ain hip to the foolishness by na

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
what's wild to me is, these women who say the want a "$100K man", is that's literally all they say they want. They list no character qualities, no personality traits, etc. Just six figs. Like, y'all two may not have shyt in common on a personal level, but his bank account will cause you to like him?

They're basically admitting they'll just be fake and pretend to like the dude because he has money. That's wild to me.

These women will be fake as hell with a rich man until they just can't stand it anymore, and then they'll divorce you and try to take half ur stuff when they never loved you in the first place.

They don’t even know a man with 6 figures can also be a liability financially. Meanwhile an electrician is living his best life with no NYU level student loans

:sas1:

Daps
Its usually a pretty nikka problem you may not underdig it habibi :wow:

If you not had a woman call you beautiful unprovoked you may not get why they want to think you gay cuz its obvious you aint checking for anything that ain bad :wow:

I've had women tell me I was beautiful but not gay :dame:

You on some other stuff my g :dame:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Blue collar brehs Should live like college students And stock up Brad so in six years they’ll be straight cakin

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
My homegirl a cute big chick with a seed and a crazy baby daddy.

Breh her wants list was preposterous. nikka need to make enough for both of them, be six feet, want to be a stepdad, emotionally intelligent, fine :dead:

thats my homie but ol girl 5'6 240 lbs. I told her straight up you may want to try and get one or two of those. She like naw I'm not settling.

She boo'd up with a nikka now though. I asked her did he fulfill all her list. fukk no :mjlol:

These women just be talking, I'm shocked more nikkas ain hip to the foolishness by na
thats a huge part of the dating scene now:francis:

i FW BBWs, and can understand some having standards. But you be having bytches formed poorly and looking poor quality but have prerequisites like their dimes:mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Then they have the nerve to want the nikka to be in his 20s.

:russ::mjlol:

It’s fukkin hilarious.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
thats a huge part of the dating scene now:francis:

i FW BBWs, and can understand some having standards. But you be having bytches formed poorly and looking poor quality but have prerequisites like their dimes:mjlol:

She objectively cute but Im like ma you got a lil nikka by a psycho for one. And two you work at a call center clearing like 25k...why would a nikka with all that choose you over a chick who is slim with a decent job? I told her look at who these nikkas cuffing thats your comp, and she said I aint competing with no bytch :snoop:

Delusional to the end. I wasnt even on no shade shyt I was legit tryna tell her how to pull the nikka she want

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She objectively cute but Im like ma you got a lil nikka by a psycho for one. And two you work at a call center clearing like 25k...why would a nikka with all that choose you over a chick who is slim with a decent job? I told her look at who these nikkas cuffing thats your comp, and she said I aint competing with no bytch :snoop:

Delusional to the end. I wasnt even on no shade shyt I was legit tryna tell her how to pull the nikka she want
She knows deep down inside what's her league but it's dikk man. They get out of their league dikk and think that the quality of dikk equals the quality of commitment when they couldn't be further apart.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Funny thing is cats are fooled by the classiness and the suit. There isn't much difference between AMS and a cat like Kevin Samuels. It's just that one brings a message a certain way then the other

AMs also doesn’t really talk to girls his whole point he wants to be the father that these guys never had. I also find his content to be mostly geared at being able to fukk women. Kevin seems mostly focused on marriage.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is cats are fooled by the classiness and the suit. There isn't much difference between AMS and a cat like Kevin Samuels. It's just that one brings a message a certain way then the other
What message are they bringing

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can't handle a BLACK MAN ON HIS SQUARE:yeshrug:

Alot of these dudes are calling him gay, because they were raised by SINGLE mothers.... strong men scare them :francis:
What's crazy is Kevin was raised by a single mom and had all women around him growing up. That's really why he has so many mannerisms that make guys think he's sweet :dame: but I doubt he's actually gay.