Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know zo Williams made a point that Corey Holcomb has been doing what KS is getting popular for years. But this just shows that marketing and how you present a package goes along way. I think Kevin is a workaholic who had a plan where as Corey kind of just does what he feels like. I think both of those guys would be funny together on a segment or two.

Difference is Corey is a comedian, an outlandish comedian. His message is often lost or disregarded by many. Some of us know and hear what he's saying is true,but the majority lose his message in the laughs

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You know zo Williams made a point that Corey Holcomb has been doing what KS is getting popular for years. But this just shows that marketing and how you present a package goes along way. I think Kevin is a workaholic who had a plan where as Corey kind of just does what he feels like. I think both of those guys would be funny together on a segment or two.
Corey doesn't have the presentation even with the bigger natural platform. The biggest thing you got to convince your listeners is you can pull women too without being a celeb and women gotta want to be with you. Corey is a celeb due to his elite comedic skills. If Corey wasn't that, he wouldn't even get views at all.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Corey doesn't have the presentation even with the bigger natural platform. The biggest thing you got to convince your listeners is you can pull women too without being a celeb and women gotta want to be with you. Corey is a celeb due to his elite comedic skills. If Corey wasn't that, he wouldn't even get views at all.
Do you think KS pulls women? Most people think he doesn’t without paying.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I 100% think he pulls women. Getting a lady like sixftgodness to claim your name in public is not easy work. It's easier to hit than to get some girls to claim you if they have high rep status themselves. Attractive women are not hard to pull if you qualify which he clearly does. The question is, is that woman worth it?

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:sas1: Titled "They Need to Work for High Value Men", and he means that literally. Women literally need to work for their hvm, no job outside the home. :ufdup:

His reasons match our conclusions when we discussed it in our household: another man, or entity, shouldn't have that kind of access to me. He wants my efforts directed toward him. The negligible amount of money id earn (70k- 100k) is just that- negligible- in contrast to the future of Us and what we could build.

A woman called in to agree. She said her husband was a math teacher. That + her degree in business= a math academy that grew from a side hustle into a real thing. :obama:

Another woman said she worked for her husband's manufacturing business and he eventually sent her back to school for archaeology. They ended up making historical replicas of tools and things. :obama:

My man wants to send me to law school to handle his personal business. :ld:

If you pick the right woman and got just a little bit of money, you can keep her home and let her utilize her talents on behalf of the family. Not enriching some wm. :scusthov:

absolutely on point a women should be an asset

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I 100% think he pulls women. Getting a lady like sixftgodness to claim your name in public is not easy work. It's easier to hit than to get some girls to claim you if they have high rep status themselves. Attractive women are not hard to pull if you qualify which he clearly does. The question is, is that woman worth it?
One thing that everyone also forgets with KS is that he has clout. People were making fun of him when he said he couldn’t beat 20 year olds off with a stick.

But dude has a massive following and chicks love that shyt.

I even heard that one Tommy Soymator dude was smashing chicks from his youtube.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

he probably gets chose all the time. Between the height and the clothes and his conversation skills, I’m sure he doesn’t have to try hard.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
One thing that everyone also forgets with KS is that he has clout. People were making fun of him when he said he couldn’t beat 20 year olds off with a stick.

But dude has a massive following and chicks love that shyt.

I even heard that one Tommy Soymator dude was smashing chicks from his youtube.
Smashing women is easy when you have clout and it's stupid because it shows you lack value in yourself. Value your penis.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
what's wild to me is, these women who say the want a "$100K man", is that's literally all they say they want. They list no character qualities, no personality traits, etc. Just six figs. Like, y'all two may not have shyt in common on a personal level, but his bank account will cause you to like him?

They're basically admitting they'll just be fake and pretend to like the dude because he has money. That's wild to me.

These women will be fake as hell with a rich man until they just can't stand it anymore, and then they'll divorce you and try to take half ur stuff when they never loved you in the first place.