Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I used to volunteer for one in high school. Never saw anybody younger than their late 20's work there and this was the main library located downtown. shyt seemed like an ok chill job but nobody ever talked about that shyt as some type of dope career like that young girl was on the show.

Not shytting on it as a job cuz nikkas gotta eat, but as a career, nah shorty was on some unicorn shyt to me. :mjlol:
I worked for a mega one. Ya'll would be surprised by the number of dimes I've pulled in college while working there. My boy who looked like ole boy from don't save her in 3 6 Mafia was always talking to some whore and wanting to turn that hoe into a girlfriend. I was like, don't do it nikka. That bytch done fukked everybody. He couldn't read women's values. He could read women but not like their quality, he just saw the looks and was like damn, she's fine. bytch done ran thru all of the greeks. Don't kiss that hoe in public. Every time I see don't save her, I start laughing. That was my nikka tho.

Yeah, I like money and that as a career only has money if you get to a certain level and nikkas almost never get to that level in that field. It's an old white male and white female field.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black women have serious entitlement issues and they cannot stand a straight black male telling them this.

Ironically they still prefer an Alpha Male and will reject the beta males that pander to them.

:dahell:

Someone needs to make a book called “Female logic” it would be a top seller
They like false alphas. Violent feminine men with sociopathic tendencies they think they can control. The same men they think we all will inevitably become

a real alpha like Tidjane Thiam would pinch his nose around most us

they also are determined to bottom cast us. They call him gay but if a gay man said what he said they’d listen. Sounds like internalized homophobia from the ladies

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They like false alphas. Violent feminine men with sociopathic tendencies they think they can control. The same men they think we all will inevitably become

a real alpha like Tidjane Thiam would pinch his nose around most us

they also are determined to bottom cast us. They call him gay but if a gay man said what he said they’d listen. Sounds like internalized homophobia from the ladies
Gay is usually misused from women. I have been called gay before in high school by this damn white girl who fukks every nikka who says hi for having standards and not fukking everything that walks. The same girl will call me at 10pm, still wanting to come through and she can't get to the front door but I am gay. This is literally the same broad who like 7 years ago was like, "omg, you are so fine now, I used couldn't see why everyone was hyped in HS but omg, you are so damn fine." But she told my best friend, she thinks I am gay right? Gay nikkas are gay nikkas. Just because you don't like a guy with high standards and a value system doesn't make him gay. Just because he dresses well and well-groomed, doesn't make him gay. But that video shyt he was doing with the six ft girl, that shyt, was kinda.... gay. So I won't completely remove him from the :dame: factor but I don't see any reason to think he's gay.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gay is usually misused from women. I have been called gay before in high school by this damn white girl who fukks every nikka who says hi for having standards and not fukking everything that walks. The same girl will call me at 10pm, still wanting to come through and she can't get to the front door but I am gay. This is literally the same broad who like 7 years ago was like, "omg, you are so fine now, I used couldn't see why everyone was hyped in HS but omg, you are so damn fine." But she told my best friend, she thinks I am gay right? Gay nikkas are gay nikkas. Just because you don't like a guy with high standards and a value system doesn't make him gay. Just because he dresses well and well-groomed, doesn't make him gay. But that video shyt he was doing with the six ft girl, that shyt, was kinda.... gay. So I won't completely remove him from the :dame: factor but I don't see any reason to think he's gay.
:dead:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy how we have no hate threads here, but over there those females have a 110+ page thread hating on this man and bm in general.

I don’t understand how you can dislike someone or something so much, but have 100+ threads about them.

true. The only thing I remember was a few grapevine threads but we don’t even comment on those anymore.
:mjlol:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Black women have serious entitlement issues and they cannot stand a straight black male telling them this.

Ironically they still prefer an Alpha Male and will reject the beta males that pander to them.

:dahell:

Someone needs to make a book called “Female logic” it would be a top seller

Bc we live in a matriarchy

jay83

Superstar
Daps
You know zo Williams made a point that Corey Holcomb has been doing what KS is getting popular for years. But this just shows that marketing and how you present a package goes along way. I think Kevin is a workaholic who had a plan where as Corey kind of just does what he feels like. I think both of those guys would be funny together on a segment or two.