Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I used to be a librarian, more people than you think and it's not that bad of a job. I actually started to like it.

I used to volunteer for one in high school. Never saw anybody younger than their late 20's work there and this was the main library located downtown. shyt seemed like an ok chill job but nobody ever talked about that shyt as some type of dope career like that young girl was on the show.

Not shytting on it as a job cuz nikkas gotta eat, but as a career, nah shorty was on some unicorn shyt to me. :mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The 22 year old last night was interesting. Had all these stats and articles but never been in a actual relationship. she was just pushing back to push back.

He also said what I've been saying on here. A black man stands on his square and speaks his mind he is called gay.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
The 22 year old last night was interesting. Had all these stats and articles but never been in a actual relationship. she was just pushing back to push back.

He also said what I've been saying on here. A black man stands on his square and speaks his mind he is called gay.

If you’ve ever been on clubhouse app, there’s a lot of feminist groups with BW, preaching and spewing BS. It’s like a cult and they sound exactly like this woman.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
7BE80388-9480-45D6-8F32-3C23D6BC0B1E.jpeg
Bruhs can’t even be metrosexual in peace :mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

She was a true femcel. The perfect example.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Invite to the app or invite to the chat room?

send me an invite

I can’t because I already gave my invite to someone else. When you’re new, i think they only let you invite 1 person. Not sure how it goes for ppl who’ve been on the app longer.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If you’ve ever been on clubhouse app, there’s a lot of feminist groups with BW, preaching and spewing BS. It’s like a cult and they sound exactly like this woman.
Yeah the rational side of black twitter saidnthe room is called “are black men the white men of black people?”
cant believe we’re still doing this. The woman who wrote that black macho book RECANTED IT. Her own mother even wrote a response telling her black men aren’t on Eldridge cleaver shyt

everything they do is in theory. They dont talk to men they stay in their heads and come up with stupid theories around each other. Michele Wallace already recanted the whole book these women still use to justify idiocy. They are female incels who don’t socialize and because they don’t socialize properly they find the wrong men