Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo someone got a screenshot or something of this? I missed it lmao.
2gBztCd.png

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I don't consider it individualism. I consider it personal accountability. Communities are built one family at a time. The BC isn't a real community because there is no real movement towards betterment. In fact, the BC defends degenerative behaviors. Until there is a big enough segment of the BC that is pro betterment then nothing will change.

Trying to change people who don't wanna change is like beating a dead horse and personally I'm not busting my ass and keeping my stuff together to be around people who aren’t on that wave just because we have the same skin color. Nope.

I'm looking for BP with the same thought process and at this point in my life that's the only people I am interested in.

Preach sis

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I came across his IG. Someone tell me what phd means. Cuz I know he aint talkin bout degrees

Referencing women who overvalue/lead with their higher education credentials and/or high earning jobs and assume it automatically qualifies them for the "high value" men they seek, regardless of shortcomings in key areas.

Soundclip from the question @ 57:20