Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
His message is the same exact thing as this woman's. But just with a little more harsh language. You just have to read between the lines.

T/Y. I've watched this video before and appreciated her (for sharing her own flaws) & her message as I agree with it.

You can tell (especially if asked to) someone all about themselves without deliberately humiliating, embarrassing, etc them.

Although I didn't watch the video in the OP, he popped up on my feed this morning. A video about high value men & the women they choose...or don't choose.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I been said the mods need to change his avi to angry man from martin the way he be posting that nikka always got a short fuse. The same way they put that ratatouille avi on that one snitch that used to be up here
Look at these bytches looking for friendship in the lonely interwebs. Low iq 2d thinkers can't prove what I said is wrong so its all feelings. You single mother raised bytches are the worst

Daps
personally...
duke whole image is fufu as fukk.

that I simply can't even watch that nikka and i always just go right past his vids.

duke, fufu.

if i wanted to watch an aggressive talker about the subject.
when i don't need any of that content to begin with.
not in that style or flavor. I would suggest someone watch:

minister jap

or the actual angryman.
who used to post.
in his actual angryman embroidered fitted hat.
in which he, also had for sale.

art barr

Angryman be breaking shyt down one of my favorites .

Daps
I see I'm haven't to break the YouTube creators for the black manosphere down in categories you got it all wrong ....

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Angryman be breaking shyt down one of my favorites .

yo,....it has been a while.
so i have not looked at either of these guys pages in passing a long long time.
what is angryman's full username.
or can you provide a link to his page.

real talk..angryman maybe the most thorough guy.
when speaking on any of this shyt.

his fitted is off the chain, too.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art,
Why does it feel like you are saying something way more than what you actually wrote? LOL!

every post i make is an analytical, psychological, and critical journey, chere.

this is a commercial mainstream nonculture based board.
which is wrongly portrayed because of semantics as being a hiphop culture based board.
so every post from me being a triple pedigree pillar guy always has more than what is posted.
if you are a cultural pillar based person.
you should be able to pull away what is not written directly infront of you.

as bboys and bgirls always have coded covert talk.

which only people in a pillar of hiphop will fully pick up on.

art barr

anyway,...
as far as this post.
I was just commenting on the fact.
plus alluding in covert posting.
a girl actually said the title, online.
to my debut record that made me.
Plus my producers of both versions of my record good grief have passed.

i just replied the way i did because i miss those two guys.

I did not mean anything by it past that.

anyway....
i have to deal with the grieving process of my producers and my pops dying.
after moving..so anything that hints at a memory of them.
hits a brother in the feels...

art barr

Last edited:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
every post i make is an analytical, psychological, and critical journey, chere.

this is a commercial mainstream nonculture based board.
which is wrongly portrayed because of semantics as being a hiphop culture based board.
so every post from me being a triple pedigree pillar guy always has more than what is posted.
if you are a cultural pillar based person.
you should be able to pull away what is not written directly infront of you.

as bboys and bgirls always have coded covert talk.

which only people in a pillar of hiphop will fully pick up on.

art barr

anyway,...
as far as this post.
I was just commenting on the fact.
plus alluding in covert posting.
a girl actually said the title, online.
to my debut record that made me.
Plus my producers of both versions of my record good grief have passed.

i just replied the way i did because i miss those two guys.

I did not mean anything by it past that.

anyway....
i have to deal with the grieving process of my producers and my pops dying.
after moving..so anything that hints at a memory of them.
hits a brother in the feels...

art barr

I see.

My condolences for your Father...may he rest peacefully.
(((((Art)))))

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Kevin is amusing, but he shouldn't be taken seriously when he starts talking about class, black economics and wealth, as he mainly uses anecdotal evidence. He cherry picks data, and will use it to push whatever agenda he has. Further, dude changes his opinions all the time and contradicts himself often. He will have one show hyping up Blue collar Black men as the pillars of the community and then a couple shows later have one hyping up being Black in corporate America. Dude is a refined Tariq at this point.

As far as his gear, dudes style is mad tacky, new money, trendy and on the nose.There are other channels by brothers that are more sleek, mature and less tacky.
I listen to some of his stuff cause yall recommended him on here. It was ok. He keeps telling people to get married etc. Kinda felt weird him pushing that on people. Almost as if a man cant have anything no matter how hard he works unless hes married smh. He dropped some gems here and there. But them calling him godfather and all. I'm like ok lol. Who are the other people u listen to?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I listen to some of his stuff cause yall recommended him on here. It was ok. He keeps telling people to get married etc. Kinda felt weird him pushing that on people. Almost as if a man cant have anything no matter how hard he works unless hes married smh. He dropped some gems here and there. But them calling him godfather and all. I'm like ok lol. Who are the other people u listen to?

Actually the marriage part is the only thing I agree with him on to some extent , because he usually pushes it in context with corporate America--he's correct that there is a marriage premium for men, although I'm not sure how much it applies to Black men--and so there is more than anectodal evidence backing him up on that point. And dude is clearly pushing a cosmopolitan lifestyle and I can cosign that, but dude rarely talks about kids even though he is a father.

He's always talking about the costs of things and then consistently ignores the costs of raising kids--specifically raising elite black kids--and he clearly wants to emulate elite WASP lifestyle habits,but ignores a major part of that lifestyle which is the amount of money they spend on their children's education.

I've worked with and even have a couple of these type of white collar buppies in my circle, they are way too insecure and status anxious--which is why I prefer to hang out with my folks who work in creative fields--buppy networks usually aren't that deep and dynamic anyway.