Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He’s assuming private schooling for the kids, luxury vehicles, date nights, trips, etc.

Which is the life most of these women aspire to have.

and if it’s a black woman, you better be making double that & she doesn’t ever see a bill.

:mjlol:

He kills me when he says “the only way for a BW to truly respect you is when you pay everything”

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I honestly feel Kevin over inflates the cost of living for a family of 4 with one income. It does not cost 300 or so annually to do that :mjlol:

Other than. That, this brother is thorough. He is what the game needs in these trying times.

This is actually one of the more honest and accurate parts of his show and one I wish he would actually elaborate more on. And the upper-middle-class lifestyles these women want in Tier 1 metros (NYC/NJ, DMV, LA, The Bay) costs about 300k especially if the women don't want to work. But, the costs are lower (20-60% lower) in Tier 2 metros (Philly, Chicago, Baltimore, Houston, Charlotte, and Atlanta) which is why callers who live in Tier 1 cities are taken aback when they are making $100k+ and he calls them broke.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Cost of Living Calculator | New York (Brooklyn), NY vs. Charlotte, NC | NerdWallet

Nerdwallet is not perfect or precise but it gives a decent snapshot of the cost of living (col) differences, here is BK vs. Charlotte. And while there are costs of living adjustments throughout various professional fields they aren't necessarily enough to offset large col differences.

For example, a young associate at an international big law firm like Jones Day or Reed Smith will on the surface make less than their NYC counterpart, but when you consider col they are actually making a lot more. That doesn't even take into consideration the higher level of competition and the role of nepotism, where often money alone won't open certain doors, which is why Kevin emphasizes the role of networks so much.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
They are. If a dude that wants a woman can’t get one in this climate he needs to just give up.
I do agree post-pandemic, more women are starting to act right. They're starting to realize getting through tough times like this is a helluva lot easier with a man. Girl I'm with breh:wow:, I've never had a chick as willing to give head with no complaints :banderas:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The roommates podcast said this is over exaggerated and that the ratio is closer than people make it out to be. Atlanta is the capitol of women who have unrealistic standards.

But I just realized as I typed this that the roommate podcast didn’t mention that part of the reason the ratio seems larger probably has a lot to do with more gay black men being down there.
Gotta take into account the fags, trannys, and nikkas who are wifed up.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is actually one of the more honest and accurate parts of his show and one I wish he would actually elaborate more on. And the upper-middle-class lifestyles these women want in Tier 1 metros (NYC/NJ, DMV, LA, The Bay) costs about 300k especially if the women don't want to work. But, the costs are lower (20-60% lower) in Tier 2 metros (Philly, Chicago, Baltimore, Houston, Charlotte, and Atlanta) which is why callers who live in Tier 1 cities are taken aback when they are making $100k+ and he calls them broke.
Baltimore ain’t tier 2. Place is fallout video game status.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Cost of Living Calculator | New York (Brooklyn), NY vs. Charlotte, NC | NerdWallet

Nerdwallet is not perfect or precise but it gives a decent snapshot of the cost of living (col) differences, here is BK vs. Charlotte. And while there are costs of living adjustments throughout various professional fields they aren't necessarily enough to offset large col differences.

For example, a young associate at an international big law firm like Jones Day or Reed Smith will on the surface make less than their NYC counterpart, but when you consider col they are actually making a lot more. That doesn't even take into consideration the higher level of competition and the role of nepotism, where often money alone won't open certain doors, which is why Kevin emphasizes the role of networks so much.

Charlotte has a housing crisis right now. My white collar peers in Charlotte do well like you just said and live much cozy but I imagine the new blue collar citizens are getting it bad?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Charlotte has a housing crisis right now. My white collar peers in Charlotte do well like you just said and live much cozy but I imagine the new blue collar citizens are getting it bad?

IDK about Charlotte blue collar/white collar divide, there is a lot more variability when it comes to the working class in the aforementioned cities. San Jose PD for example starts off with much higher salaries than NYPD (Around $85k vs 43k) and their income ceiling are much higher as well, even though the difference in col is not large.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
and if it’s a black woman, you better be making double that & she doesn’t ever see a bill.

:mjlol:

He kills me when he says “the only way for a BW to truly respect you is when you pay everything”

It’s true. Black women love to say that they are looking for a man, not a roommate.

That means they aren’t seeing any bills in a similar way that @skeetsinternal never sees his nut.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
According to Nerd Wallet a $100k Income in Atlanta equals:
  • Manhattan: $245k
  • Brooklyn: $177k
  • Queens:145k
  • Newark-Elizabeth NJ-$120k
  • DMV-$157K
  • SF-$192k
  • Oakland-$154k
  • LA-$142k
  • Chicago-$117k
  • Philly-$106k
  • Baltimore-$108k
  • Dallas-$106k
  • Charlotte-$94k
  • Houston-$92k

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Listening the the "How To Finesse A High Value Man" video. The 2 sisters from Atlanta talking about possibly sharing a HV man cause they don't wanna compete. I made a thread on here about how the single women in Atlanta outnumber the men, I remember cats was in there saying women share men, if that wasn't spot on I don't know what is!!!