Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I honestly feel Kevin over inflates the cost of living for a family of 4 with one income. It does not cost 300 or so annually to do that :mjlol:

Other than. That, this brother is thorough. He is what the game needs in these trying times.

He’s assuming private schooling for the kids, luxury vehicles, date nights, trips, etc.

Which is the life most of these women aspire to have.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don’t think you’re factoring in the pandemic. There’s a lot of lonely women out there. Reality has hit them smack in the face. Not to mention the attention.

And you got remember, the modern women is arrogant as hell:mjlol:

Some of them on the edge of “no man’s land”, as Kev calls it, realize they’ve lost nine critical months of being out there on the market.

They will be hella desperate coming out of this pandemic.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Some of them on the edge of “no man’s land”, as Kev calls it, realize they’ve lost nine critical months of being out there on the market.

They will be hella desperate coming out of this pandemic.
Right... All that I don’t need no man shyt went right out the window. Mother Nature said “Nah son”, come take this L.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I heard Atlanta is a different world. bytches are completely content with being side chicks lol. The male to female ratio is insane.

The roommates podcast said this is over exaggerated and that the ratio is closer than people make it out to be. Atlanta is the capitol of women who have unrealistic standards.

But I just realized as I typed this that the roommate podcast didn’t mention that part of the reason the ratio seems larger probably has a lot to do with more gay black men being down there.