Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But doesn’t that also depend on where you work as well?

Like say it isn’t a career job and just some retail job you work 40 hours at then the other job is another retail job?

Don’t you think at some point someone should go to school or get certs?

Think they should do that who like working 60+ a week?
Oh yeah, if you're working 60 to 80 hours a week but it's just two dead end or low wage jobs, then you're hustling backwards. You're better off working however many hours it takes to pay your bills and then use the rest of the time to do something to improve your earning power.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
There was this dumb bytch in the comments talking about everyone who watches his show works a forklift job and stocks shelves.

These bytches are so bitter and broke. That bytch is probably some bum ass hoe that doesn’t even have a job.

No matter what black men do for work, idgaf what anyone has to say, act like you are the prize at all times and make these bytches mad.

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka had me rollin when he was yelling about donations, straight forcing nikkas to give him bread.

He had to have made at least 1k last night.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I find it hilarious that he positions himself as the poster child of a HVM while hit sits in front of a camera hours on and every day streaming on YouTube and begging for donations. No shame at all. No hate though he found a good hustle lol

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I find it hilarious that he positions himself as the poster child of a HVM while hit sits in front of a camera hours on and every day streaming on YouTube and begging for donations. No shame at all. No hate though he found a good hustle lol

Dude is on youtube 5 days a week for around 3 hours a night. Should he not find a way to monetize that?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There was this dumb bytch in the comments talking about everyone who watches his show works a forklift job and stocks shelves.

These bytches are so bitter and broke. That bytch is probably some bum ass hoe that doesn’t even have a job.

No matter what black men do for work, idgaf what anyone has to say, act like you are the prize at all times and make these bytches mad.
She is hating but at the same time haters still say some truth a lot of times. They really the best person to learn about yourself from since they don't give a fukk about you. They going to tell you the uncut real to try to hurt your feelings.

That act like the prize is bullshyt though. If you know you're not the "prize" that shyt will eventually show up in some form. You can't make chicks mad if you're a relative nobody. I'd say the same for a bum ass ugly chick too.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
This nikka had me rollin when he was yelling about donations, straight forcing nikkas to give him bread.

He had to have made at least 1k last night.

I think some of the dudes are trying to flex on the low cause one dude dropped 200 bucks and was like “ just left gym thought I throw you a few dollars for your work” lol
:mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Dude is on youtube 5 days a week for around 3 hours a night. Should he not find a way to monetize that?
Lmao it’s just the way he gets so mad.

Dude gets money all the time though. Before he even asked for donations he would have dudes donating him $100+ without him asking.

Then he got even more money and started demanding more.

Even last night he had a decent amount of donations before he went crazy.

I was lost because I was like this dude has at least $100+ already in like 30 minutes.

After he got mad and had his speech he made like $1k+.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think some of the dudes are trying to flex on the low cause one dude dropped 200 bucks and was like “ just left gym thought I throw you a few dollars for your work” lol
:mjlol:
Oh yeah, the donations before they always had some kind of message like that.

Hope they’re trying to flex on the hoes that be talking shyt and not the dudes who watch.