Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Its cost-benefit analysis for me. Getting a Degree/Cert/Skill sounds good but unless someone is very determined about moving into that field they won't keep the steam going to finish it all the way through especially after your early 20's when you have real adult responsibilities to tend with.

And in this current environment, no guarantee you'll even have a job or won't get lowballed starting off. You can start your own company, but of course that has its own share of startup problems. For me, I prefer working 60-70 hours a week because I am saving much more money each month and roll that over into savings for a long-term rainy day fund/home downpayment/future business ventures.

Regardless, its sacrifice either way. Once I started working 60+ Hours I started missing workouts (even with a garage gym) haven't touched my Guitar in weeks, and of course I lose lots of general free time
But doesn’t that also depend on where you work as well?

Like say it isn’t a career job and just some retail job you work 40 hours at then the other job is another retail job?

Don’t you think at some point someone should go to school or get certs?

Think they should do that who like working 60+ a week?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
This might be the GOAT youtube channel -

the way this brother shatters the Disney fantasies of single mothers who got kids by 3 different nikkas who leave their men cause they think they can get a 6 figure coli breh :banderas:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
the lsa thread on him is insane, they really trying to bring this man down at all cost :mjlol: i might drop 50 in his superchat just to piss these hoes off
Not even bring him down; they trying to bring bm down in general.

All they keep doing is talk about dating out. I’m like if so many men want you, why you worry about what this 51 year old man has to say (which is kinda true) ?

But those chicks confuse me because they stay having bm all in they mouths while biggin up cacs, who do not want bw like that.

They think they will get a high earning cac just because they don’t like bm, which is bullshyt.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I saw this one terrible post that they made in there about bm that made me extremely angry.

fukk them bytches real talk!!

:pacspit::pacspit:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be the GOAT youtube channel -

the way this brother shatters the Disney fantasies of single mothers who got kids by 3 different nikkas who leave their men cause they think they can get a 6 figure coli breh :banderas:
I don’t agree with everything the man says, but he’s pissing off the right people I can dig it

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Y’all agree with that working 60 hours a week thing? Or do you think those other 20 hours should go to school, certs, skills, etc.?

I agree with it only if you're one of those people who hasn't figured out their purpose in life yet. Working and stacking should be your main thing if you between 18-25 years old and don't have anything else going on (sports, hobbies, etc...) I done came across too many dudes that will work their 40 hrs a week, but be aimlessly counterproductive in their free time. No reading or self improvement, no physical training or gym routine, no focus on anything creative, no entrepreneur type shyt, no nothing.

Now if you know what you trying to do, then yeah work your 40 and use those other 20hrs to focus on that. (certs, skills, talent cultivation, etc...)

The way some people are wired, they have to go through years of working 60 hrs and multiple jobs before they realize they want more out of life and develop goals with plans. Its better to come to that realization after you done stacked a bunch of bread so at least you got the funds to help out. Too many nikkas will wake up after letting years go by and have nothing to show for it.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not even bring him down; they trying to bring bm down in general.

All they keep doing is talk about dating out. I’m like if so many men want you, why you worry about what this 51 year old man has to say (which is kinda true) ?

But those chicks confuse me because they stay having bm all in they mouths while biggin up cacs, who do not want bw like that.

They think they will get a high earning cac just because they don’t like bm, which is bullshyt.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I saw this one terrible post that they made in there about bm that made me extremely angry.

fukk them bytches real talk!!

:pacspit::pacspit:
I’m around high earning cacs. They ain’t checking for black women really. Asians and Latinas are snatching them away from cac bytches.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly feel Kevin over inflates the cost of living for a family of 4 with one income. It does not cost 300 or so annually to do that :mjlol:

Other than. That, this brother is thorough. He is what the game needs in these trying times.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I honestly feel Kevin over inflates the cost of living for a family of 4 with one income. It does not cost 300 or so annually to do that :mjlol:

Other than. That, this brother is thorough. He is what the game needs in these trying times.
I don’t think you’re calculating the lifestyle that these women want to live. They want the cars, the house, designer bags, random vacations etc.....

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yo son. Why do fat women always call up his show. Y’all fatties know y’all trolling calling him up knowing damn well what he going to say

:laff::laff:
I don’t think you’re factoring in the pandemic. There’s a lot of lonely women out there. Reality has hit them smack in the face. Not to mention the attention.

And you got remember, the modern women is arrogant as hell:mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
jesus christ, these birds that contact the show are stupid

bytch wants to not work and be with a dude who makes 300K a year. and if you want a black dude who makes that kinda money, then that number is infinitesimal. hardly ANYONE earns 300K annually. and those dudes aren't gonna put up with birds like this.

when he ask her who she thinks makes this kinda money this dummy says "CEO's, athletes, doctors, lawyers".

furthermore, she thinks that men can make that kinda money at age 30, which is horseshyt. its almost impossible to make that kinda bread at that age. so she thinks she's gonna get a young dude, making 300K+ who's gonna pay all the bills. she literally brings NOTHING to the table other than youth and maybe being cute, but when u make that kinda bread, those hoes are a dime a dozen.

She’s clearly dumb. It’s fact that most high earners don’t get their big salaries till later years. Yes it’s possible for someone at 30 make this money but it’s super rare and not enough to pass around for this dumb broad to calling the show

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think you’re factoring in the pandemic. There’s a lot of lonely women out there. Reality has hit them smack in the face. Not to mention the attention.

And you got remember, the modern women is arrogant as hell:mjlol:

I see a lot of women making deals with men

:mjlol: