Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:snooze:I didn't even see last night's livestream but he's wasting way too much time on yesterday's highlights and taunting these demented callers
He be finessing with that highlights shyt, but I guess it’s ok because most people might have missed that call.

I wonder if he’ll do a highlight about the dude that said he was gonna fukk Kevin up lmfao.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Y’all agree with that working 60 hours a week thing? Or do you think those other 20 hours should go to school, certs, skills, etc.?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all agree with that working 60 hours a week thing? Or do you think those other 20 hours should go to school, certs, skills, etc.?
I will keep it real with you, A LOT (not all) of people keep going to school and getting extra certs in order to AVOID working. Work/production is what sets you apart in this world. Work 60 (or 80 really) hours per week if you dont have kids and you're young enough to sustain the workload, until you are in a decent enough financial position. Then scale back a little to improve your skills in order to become more valuable in the workforce. But you can definitely work 60 hours weekly while also going to school if you have true ambition and no kids.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s true. Beyonce doesn’t really have a cute face.

If Kelly had Beyonce’s thickness in her ass and hips, it would be clear who looks better.

I can see that (not the Beyoncé doesn’t have a cute face part, that’s wild, lol) but I also think Beyoncé gives off masculine energy. Not manly but boss like/ Diva energy. I like feminine women so I’ve never really been a Beyoncé fan. I will say younger Beyoncé> younger kelly. I mean, I’d take any version of any of them in a heartbeat but since we’re online... I can make outrageous statements. Kelly definitely comes off like a lady:mjpls: and not like a dude trying to impose his stature.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Kevin continuously says Kelly Rowland looks better than Beyonce. Do you agree?
When it gets to pretty women like that (8s, 9s), I think it’s subjective.

I prefer beyoncé’s more round face to kelly’s narrower face. I would call both around 8.5. But I can see why some would say Kelly is more attractive.

dabb

Pro
Daps
Everyone can talk shyt about him, but he does have facts most of the time.

If a dude is in his mid to late 20s making bread, I doubt that he will settle down, let alone take care of his chick forever.

These chicks want to be taken care of while still being hoes, they ain’t tryna be in the house all day as a 20 something thot.

:mjlol::mjlol:

They have no choice but to have a man older than 35 because nikkas younger mostly wanna stack they bread and fukk bytches.

The nikkas who do want to settle down are not taking care of they lady and they both work.

It just shocks me how many chicks really wanna be thots and have dudes take care of them for nothing.

I get it that nikkas are simps, but even simps ain’t that bad where they taking care of bytches because if they were, no chicks would be calling in all the time.

Idk why these chicks think they are worth taking care of.

years of media brainwashing them into thinking they are entitled to prince charming

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why Kevin backpedal on meeting the 27 year old psycho stalker in the ring with gloves? :mjgrin:

Kev was juelzing hard lol. I think he thought the caller was going to be scared of him.

He went from I’ll carry you in the ring for 6 rounds:birdman: to don’t call me, Are you going to pay me to fight? I don’t even want to fight. Don’t approach me in public.:whoa:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Anybody heard Professor black truth with the swirling chick?

at the 1:13 mark. That was a ass whooping:mjlol:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Its cost-benefit analysis for me. Getting a Degree/Cert/Skill sounds good but unless someone is very determined about moving into that field they won't keep the steam going to finish it all the way through especially after your early 20's when you have real adult responsibilities to tend with.

And in this current environment, no guarantee you'll even have a job or won't get lowballed starting off. You can start your own company, but of course that has its own share of startup problems. For me, I prefer working 60-70 hours a week because I am saving much more money each month and roll that over into savings for a long-term rainy day fund/home downpayment/future business ventures.

Regardless, its sacrifice either way. Once I started working 60+ Hours I started missing workouts (even with a garage gym) haven't touched my Guitar in weeks, and of course I lose lots of general free time

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Anybody heard Professor black truth with the swirling chick?

at the 1:13 mark. That was a ass whooping:mjlol:
I only watched a few minutes where you timestamped but I'm glad he pulled no punches. I have no problem with IR but women like Christelyn Karazin and Cynthia G are as bad for Black Men as any Radical Feminist or Confederate Flag Waving KKK Member