Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The "I rebuke you" sugar baby in the last video :dead:. Honestly his call ins are more entertaining than anything on TV. I just fast forward every video to that portion.
I initially thought he was pastor when I saw that first video of him posted here in that group video session. He asked a chick “do you like black men” like a pastor would ask “do you love god?”. That’s why this shyt entertaining to me

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Black women don’t know those types of things.

When they think of a man making money, it’s usually doctor, lawyer, rapper and athlete.

They have no knowledge of what certain roles can pay in other industries.

Asian and cac women tend to have a better sense for that because they have examples of these men in their families.

Telling most Black women you are a senior developer at Adobe would be met with crickets. You tell that to your average asian woman and she’s going to be on your dikk fast.

When someone has never had money they don't know what money looks like. A lot of broke women tell on themselves indirectly like the chick kev exposed. She don't know what professions make money cause she aint never been in those social circles. Because they have no grasps on the reality of money they only gravitate towards displays of wealth they can see. Chains, Cars, overpriced clothes etc.. all those will get you further than telling most black women that you are a senor developer or have investment accounts. Whether you have real money doesn't matter cause they never had it anyway.. all they know is pretending and looking like they do.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What y’all do?

she does HR for a large healthcare company.

I do clinical analytics for a large healthcare company.

two different companies. her's is multinational and for profit. mine is non-profit, but still has 70K employees and one of the largest employers in the state outside of the government.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
When someone has never had money they don't know what money looks like. A lot of broke women tell on themselves indirectly like the chick kev exposed. She don't know what professions make money cause she aint never been in those social circles. Because they have no grasps on the reality of money they only gravitate towards displays of wealth they can see. Chains, Cars, overpriced clothes etc.. all those will get you further than telling most black women that you are a senor developer or have investment accounts. Whether you have real money doesn't matter cause they never had it anyway.. all they know is pretending and looking like they do.

Good points. It’s a reflection of the larger community. We don’t have enough visible examples of success beyond athletes and entertainers.

Little Black kids are largely clueless about high-paying professions that are realistically attainable.

Most Black women have never been in a relationship with a six-figure breh. They may have been fukked by one.

But, I wish Kev would start asking those women if they’ve been in real relationships with six-figure men.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Back when they were younger, I feel like Beyonce and Kelly were neck and neck as far as looks, but always felt Kelly was a lil prettier.

Now like 15 years later after both done aged a bit, Kelly still prettier by a good margin now and they no longer neck and neck. Beyonce just thicker now.

Ashanti >>>both tho.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Good points. It’s a reflection of the larger community. We don’t have enough visible examples of success beyond athletes and entertainers.

Little Black kids are largely clueless about high-paying professions that are realistically attainable.

Most Black women have never been in a relationship with a six-figure breh. They may have been fukked by one.

But, I wish Kev would start asking those women if they’ve been in real relationships with six-figure men.

He asks that question all the time. Most of them haven't.

Daps

Very accurate

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
:snooze:I didn't even see last night's livestream but he's wasting way too much time on yesterday's highlights and taunting these demented callers