Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
jesus christ, these birds that contact the show are stupid

bytch wants to not work and be with a dude who makes 300K a year. and if you want a black dude who makes that kinda money, then that number is infinitesimal. hardly ANYONE earns 300K annually. and those dudes aren't gonna put up with birds like this.

when he ask her who she thinks makes this kinda money this dummy says "CEO's, athletes, doctors, lawyers".

furthermore, she thinks that men can make that kinda money at age 30, which is horseshyt. its almost impossible to make that kinda bread at that age. so she thinks she's gonna get a young dude, making 300K+ who's gonna pay all the bills. she literally brings NOTHING to the table other than youth and maybe being cute, but when u make that kinda bread, those hoes are a dime a dozen.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That "sugaring" bytch from last night was probably the most delusional, sociopathic bytch he's had on yet.

dog, I'm watching this delusional bytch right now like :snoop:

she's an idiot. she EPITOMIZES why I don't fukk with young hoes for the most part.

and I'm not close to a 300K nikka, but I am a six figure earner with no debt outside of a mortgage. I would NEVER even entertain the thought of messing with this kinda woman.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
When he hits them with, "so what professions/kinda men make that money?" And they clueless.

:wow:

Most Black women don’t know those types of things.

When they think of a man making money, it’s usually doctor, lawyer, rapper and athlete.

They have no knowledge of what certain roles can pay in other industries.

Asian and cac women tend to have a better sense for that because they have examples of these men in their families.

Telling most Black women you are a senior developer at Adobe would be met with crickets. You tell that to your average asian woman and she’s going to be on your dikk fast.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Kevin continuously says Kelly Rowland looks better than Beyonce. Do you agree?
I'm actually glad he says that shyt.

It kills the "he's a colorist" argument that some of his bitter opponents try to run with.

In fact, he goes just as hard on lightskin callers.

Daps
It still shocks me how huge this thread is

Wheres a link to that "Money World" song he plays?

And I wish he would have individual links to his roasts of the ladies
:mjlit: