King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Kelly Rowland by far looking better than Beyoncé

but people criticized Kevin but all he is doing is giving dudes and women factz

I honestly see why only 25% of black women are married and 73% of black women have kids out of wedlock

it’s just so much u can deal with and it’s apparent by the show these women callers are only good for fukin and nothing more

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I honestly see why only 25% of black women are married and 73% of black women have kids out of wedlock

it’s just so much u can deal with and it’s apparent by the show these women callers are only good for fukin and nothing more
Agreed, but I will say its all baked into the cake( The welfare system taking the men out the home, feminism, culture....)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There go that "settling" talk :mjlol:

There go that "I want a young 26 year old that makes 350k and has it all figured out" talk :mjlol:

These are the same women that will find a high value man to take care of them and be bored after the first week cause all she do is stay home. Couple weeks later she done fukks things up and is back on the market messing with RayRay:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

disagree with the bolded....:yeshrug:

other than that this post is on point....

i have a good woman now....if for whatever reason we dont work out....im done. im out the game

i really have no interest in dealing with these women of today anymore...

i'd rather enjoy my hobbies....and family and travel....in peace:unimpressed:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California

i have a good woman now....if for whatever reason we dont work out....im done. im out the game

agree I’m damn near 40 and I’m the same way

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

There go that "I want a young 26 year old that makes 350k and has it all figured out" talk :mjlol:

These are the same women that will find a high value man to take care of them and be bored after the first week cause all she do is stay home. Couple weeks later she done fukks things up and is back on the market messing with RayRay:mjlol:

This just shows that a lot of women are short-sighted and don’t want to build. They aren’t thinking about cyber security guys, or architects. Only the fast money, Athletes and Tik Tok too entertainers.

Really they just want to hop from men to men and take IG photos in different settings.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Peace is the most important part of this post. Everything is on point but peace is Huge. Dudes will never understand this until they get older.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Everyone can talk shyt about him, but he does have facts most of the time.

If a dude is in his mid to late 20s making bread, I doubt that he will settle down, let alone take care of his chick forever.

These chicks want to be taken care of while still being hoes, they ain’t tryna be in the house all day as a 20 something thot.

:mjlol::mjlol:

They have no choice but to have a man older than 35 because nikkas younger mostly wanna stack they bread and fukk bytches.

The nikkas who do want to settle down are not taking care of they lady and they both work.

It just shocks me how many chicks really wanna be thots and have dudes take care of them for nothing.

I get it that nikkas are simps, but even simps ain’t that bad where they taking care of bytches because if they were, no chicks would be calling in all the time.

Idk why these chicks think they are worth taking care of.