Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It’s always funny when they come on the show talking about how it’s a shortage of good successful black man. Then by the end of the call you find out she’s obese or she’s an average looking single mother.:skip:
I don’t understand why below average women have a problem with dating average men. An average man would be a come up for them.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It’s always funny when they come on the show talking about how it’s a shortage of good successful black man. Then by the end of the call you find out she’s obese or she’s an average looking single mother.:skip:
I don’t understand why below average women have a problem with dating average men. An average man would be a come up for them.

Facts
shyt plays out like clockwork. The old married 43 year old that tried to blame colorism last week was just as bad.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
It’s obvious its hard. Ask any dude that ran through a bunch of chicks. He will tell you there’s only a small group of women out there.
Anyone whose saying it's easy is lying. It's easy to get dates, but maintaining a long term healthy relationship with them? :usure: I'm grateful for the girl I have right now, but that was after dating a string of delusional, broken ass women. :snoop:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Anyone whose saying it's easy is lying. It's easy to get dates, but maintaining a long term healthy relationship with them? :usure: I'm grateful for the girl I have right now, but that was after dating a string of delusional, broken ass women. :snoop:
Dude, that’s what I didn’t understand fam. Do nikkas not know how hard it is to find a healthy relationship:gucci:

nikkas can get p*ssy, but a healthy relationship? That shyt is hard as hell.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
We live in a dysfunctional ass society, tf you thought this shyt was