Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I don't agree with some things Kevin says in regards to Corporate America/HVM/etc, but I do believe he is legitimate when it comes to black relationships. It took him a while to find his niche but fast forwarding 1-2 years I'd rather have him representing BM in the mainstream spotlight as opposed to Tariq/Boyce/ToneTalks/etc, although they have their uses too.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not a great analogy considering Kevin’s followers have increased and continue to increase and he gets lots of donations.

the negs were more so about past comments about him. Dude is now getting his fame and donation $$ up so salute to him. I think last night I saw a few $500 dollar donations.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don't agree with some things Kevin says in regards to Corporate America/HVM/etc, but I do believe he is legitimate when it comes to black relationships. It took him a while to find his niche but fast forwarding 1-2 years I'd rather have him representing BM in the mainstream spotlight as opposed to Tariq/Boyce/ToneTalks/etc, although they have their uses too.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing him on talk shows bickering with The View or The Real.

I think him having a Maury style show would be hilarious.

"When it comes to the case of 39 year old Rashad, you are NOT a high value man!"

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Half this thread is filled with chicks going back and forth about the videos and dudes outright shytting on him calling him a fruit cake.
half the thread is chics :comeon: you don't gotta lie Craig. Chics ain't even 10% of the responses in here

I'll give you the fruitcake bit that part is obvious :mjlol:

King Poetic

Godfather of Mariana Trench
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottoms
Gezus!!!!

Had no idea so many crazy, baby mamas, old broads out here be talking about they want a high value man and they bring nothing but a puzzy to the relationship

chick last night said she had 2 kids(17,24) by 2 different dudes and she wants a high value man and Kevin said “ no high value man wants to walk into that mess and u not going to be able to give him a kid””

then she switch it up saying she’ll take a medium value man at this point:mjlol:

what’s wrong with these sisters

they thought in their teens and 20s they can just give it the goods and by the time they hit 30 plus they can find a dude with his shyt together

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Gezus!!!!

Had no idea so many crazy, baby mamas, old broads out here be talking about they want a high value man and they bring nothing but a puzzy to the relationship

chick last night said she had 2 kids(17,24) by 2 different dudes and she wants a high value man and Kevin said “ no high value man wants to walk into that mess and u not going to be able to give him a kid””

then she switch it up saying she’ll take a medium value man at this point:mjlol:

what’s wrong with these sisters

they thought in their teens and 20s they can just give it the goods and by the time they hit 30 plus they can find a dude with his shyt together
It is what happens when no one forces or expects you to be accountable for your actions. Many women that call in to the show have been lied to about their prospects after having a child/children out of wedlock and think men that are on the ball are going to save them from themselves.