Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Kevin be wilding on his show, he be talking about, “can you fight a man?”, “if we fought I would whoop yo ass”, “if the kids aren’t mine, can I still spank them?”, “I need them to be my own kids so I can whoop them”.

Now he callin them bishes.

nikka be wildin on there.

:mjlol::mjlol:
Yo I died when he said this shyt

It always be soft spoken nikkas who pull wild cards like this out when they get tested

Bro need to chill on them red bulls at his age

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
they telling on themselves and showing you that leading and logic is not in their dna.

Brehs should be taking note on what side of history many of these folks are trying to be on.

Iike i said they telling on themselves. There is a reason that when a woman obtains more income and education she wants a man with more instead of her saying “let me build up my people”. Its not in their nature to build. Thats why the whole “i wanna build with my wife” thing is a farce lmfao. As a man find you a woman who can help you not one to build with because that simply doesnt exist.

There is a reason why we have regressed even though on paper our women have obtained more. It is by design. A society where men are allowed to build and provide will progress because that is our nature. So instead you kill off the builders and leave the rest to destroy themselves.
Yeah I may not have seen it before but I can clearly see now that women need to be lead by men or else nothing will get done. In the end they will always come back to blaming men for their shortcomings or for what's wrong in their lives. That's why men must lead, despite what they say and all their objections they have to patriarchy and all that bullshyt at the end of the day, they will follow what we do regardless.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So it seems that the people that call in are not actors, don’t know if they’re trolling.

But I’ve noticed a few women who comment on different videos talking about when he destroys them lmao.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
What did u say?

At first I wanted to give him some grief, and get him off his pivot.

While I was in the bullpen..
I said I'm just gonna troll. Then I listened.

And realized this brother is speaking life to too many for me to fukk it up.

And as I listened, I realized he's doing the Lord's work.

Not cuz of him, but the people...
SS 2:33:00

In any event, rock out.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
At first I wanted to give him some grief, and get him off his pivot.

While I was in the bullpen..
I said I'm just Gonna troll. Then I listened.

And realized this brother is speaking life to too many for me to fukk it up.

And as I listened, I realized he's doing the Lord's work.

Not cuz of him, but the people...
SS 2:33:00

In any event, rock out.

Wait that dude talking about the masks was you? Lmao yeah I heard it live breh.