Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So basically he’s a hustler that found his niche?

Like a new Tariq?

Does he give good advice?
I never really followed dude, but I know that he used to talk about fashion and cologne when he first came on youtube. He been on for a lil while.

Is his advice good? It’s pretty much the same stuff that everyone says; be in shape, major in STEM, etc.

He just talks a lot of shyt about people lmao.

Idk about fashion and cologne advice because he dresses way different than I do and I don’t know much about cologne.

King Poetic

Godfather of Mariana Trench
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottoms
Vivica fox is a idiot, Lisa Raye is a fool and that other broad just rambling and Claudia Jordan is just a bird herself

these B level/D level Hollywood broads really think they have the brain capacity to be talking about politics when only thing they know in all 4 of their cases is drama talk

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
This aint true, he became bigger with a women audience. before women called in his shyt wasnt that big. It was just for men they wouldnt listen. Women like his whole set up.
look at this thread as one example and look at the chat when he does his lives, look at who donated. It's 90% men. Just cause women call in doesn't mean the bulk of his actual audience isn't men.

He became bigger when he ragged on delusional women not that women started watching more.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
look at this thread as one example and look at the chat when he does his lives. It's 90% men. Just cause women call in doesn't mean the bulk of his actual audience isn't men.

He became bigger when he ragged on delusional women not that women started watching more.

your mom told you to come in here and defend her honor or something?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
look at this thread as one example and look at the chat when he does his lives, look at who donated. It's 90% men. Just cause women call in doesn't mean the bulk of his actual audience isn't men.

You are wrong, Do your research. He was reviewing colognes and teaching "HVM" how to dress.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You are wrong, Do your research.
what research?

I see bruh has a 300+ page thread on here
I've seen the commenters on his streams
I've seen who donates to his streams.

All this is out in the open. Mods might as well sticky this shyt. It stays on the first page anyway :mjlol:

:yeshrug:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
what research?

I see bruh has a 300+ page thread on here
I've seen the commenters on his streams
I've seen who donates to his streams.

All this is out in the open. Mods might as well sticky this shyt. It stays on the first page anyway :mjlol:

:yeshrug:
nikka has a thread on him on lipstick alley. What point are you trying to prove?

Some of you nikkas on here are weird:mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So basically he’s a hustler that found his niche?

Like a new Tariq?

Does he give good advice?

Not exactly lol. He'll have nuggets of truth here and there, and some of his "business" type advice is solid. When it comes to relationship talk he is hit or very miss. He's basically a Coli poster that can be dapped up for an insightful post but you check and see he's been negged to oblivion in the red for past posts.

Those reviews about his image consulting business on Yelp aren't a good look.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not exactly lol. He'll have nuggets of truth here and there, and some of his "business" type advice is solid. When it comes to relationship talk he is hit or very miss. He's basically a Coli poster that can be dapped up for an insightful post but you check and see he's been negged to oblivion in the red for past posts.

Those reviews about his image consulting business on Yelp aren't a good look.
Not a great analogy considering Kevin’s followers have increased and continue to increase and he gets lots of donations.