Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He was going off tonight... :gladbron:

Dude had 7k people watching and had dude’s donating him $200-$500.

His come up is crazy.

His show was poppin last night because he was talking about a popular topic instead of focusing on the same high value stuff.

It all relates to each other, but that was a good show and he played the video for bout an hour lmao.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why do black women keep talking about themselves when they said ice cube’s plan is for black americans!!!!!!????

What is up with this type of shyt?

they telling on themselves and showing you that leading and logic is not in their dna.

Brehs should be taking note on what side of history many of these folks are trying to be on.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The funniest thing to me is when people say that black men laugh and watch his show because he puts black women in their place.

No, we’re laughing at how delusional and how entitled they really are, and how they get mad when you tell them that.

Then he talks about attitudes as well, like when all the chicks were giving ice cube a mean ass look like he said some bullshyt about them.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
they telling on themselves and showing you that leading and logic is not in their dna.

Brehs should be taking note on what side of history many of these folks are trying to be on.
It baffled me that “A plan for Black Americans” was repeatedly throughout the video and these chicks kept saying, “what about black women?”

I don’t know how Ice cube was able to be so calm with it, he had 4 birds at him buggin out the whole time.

I’m surprised dude didn’t tell them that Black Americans mean all fukkin Black people.

Would have made them look even more foolish.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It baffled me that “A plan for Black Americans” was repeatedly throughout the video and these chicks kept saying, “what about black women?”

I don’t know how Ice cube was able to be so calm with it, he had 4 birds at him buggin out the whole time.

I’m surprised dude didn’t tell them that Black Americans mean all fukkin Black people.

Would have made them look even more foolish.
Iike i said they telling on themselves. There is a reason that when a woman obtains more income and education she wants a man with more instead of her saying “let me build up my people”. Its not in their nature to build. Thats why the whole “i wanna build with my wife” thing is a farce lmfao. As a man find you a woman who can help you not one to build with because that simply doesnt exist.

There is a reason why we have regressed even though on paper our women have obtained more. It is by design. A society where men are allowed to build and provide will progress because that is our nature. So instead you kill off the builders and leave the rest to destroy themselves.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Why do black women keep talking about themselves when they said ice cube’s plan is for black americans!!!!!!????

What is up with this type of shyt?

what got me was when Cube said “ okay you write the part for black women” and it got silent.

Because if they write it and it turns out to be trash they’ll get the criticism for it. Accountability is no bueno for those women. They just want to sit back and critique from the safety of their homes and reap the benefits if it works.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
let's not kid ourselves. He's not bullying an audience of desperate women. 95% of his audience is men.

It's because he directs his vitriol at women to a 95% male audience is what allows him to do that. There's a reason his threads is 300+ pages on a 99% male board. Some nikkas like seeing women get flamed.
This aint true, he became bigger with a women audience. before women called in his shyt wasnt that big. It was just for men they wouldnt listen. Women like his whole set up.