Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
nikka got so catty and emotional last night with that yella girl from L.A. Called her a bytch three times and hung up on her.

I was listening to that. She really was full of shyt. He asked was she seriously dating anybody and she said a vague “ I got options”. After 3 times asking the same question he had to threaten to hang up on her before she finally answered honestly. And she was very nonchalant about having 2 kids like it’s equivalent to having a fish tank or some shyt. Lol.

Kevin does act Like a chick sometimes when he loses his cool and his responses but man he is spot on usually with his assessments of callers from the go. That caller went from sweet to white girl passive aggressive in under 5 minutes.

:mjlol:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I was listening to that. She really was full of shyt. He asked was she seriously dating anybody and she said a vague “ I got options”. After 3 times asking the same question he had to threaten to hang up on her before she finally answered honestly. And she was very nonchalant about having 2 kids like it’s equivalent to having a fish tank or some shyt. Lol.
:mjlol:

True. She was delusional as Hell and a liar. So she went "ring shopping" with a dude she doesn't even like? :francis:

Kevin actually showed more restraint while he dismantled her than I expected at first.. but him getting sassy as fukk was weird to me. It always is.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
nikka got so catty and emotional last night with that yella girl from L.A. Called her a bytch three times and hung up on her.
And then he hit her with that 2011 Lebron after he lost the finals.

“You’re gonna wake up and live your (shytty) life, and I’m gonna wake up and live my (good) life.”

Then the nikka said he makes way more money than her.

:russ::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Kevin be wilding on his show, he be talking about, “can you fight a man?”, “if we fought I would whoop yo ass”, “if the kids aren’t mine, can I still spank them?”, “I need them to be my own kids so I can whoop them”.

Now he callin them bishes.

nikka be wildin on there.

:mjlol::mjlol:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Kevin be ruthless on those shows where he talk about can baby mamas Find high value men

dude had 2 women crying when he said straight up “ your 35, your 40, you done mam “

you a used car asking for 30,000 dollars for it:mjlol::deadmanny:

:russ: What gets me though is why call in a show and then want to argue. Its like If I call in to a radio show to talk about how I can find a job and Im arguing with the host why he aint shyt and how I can get any job I want. Well Why the hell call in the first place? :yeshrug:

Got to be a weirdo to intentionally call in just to argue.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
True. She was delusional as Hell and a liar. So she went "ring shopping" with a dude she doesn't even like? :francis:

Kevin actually showed more restraint while he dismantled her than I suspected at first.. but him getting sassy as fukk was weird to me.

if she wasn't lying them its even more sick this dude thinks in his head this woman actually cares for him, mean while she just around out of desperation.