Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lol when did I become better than other people just because I’m in a relationship?

Is that how you value yourself?

If I want to engage in conversation on a forum...that’s my prerogative. It has absolutely nothing to do with my personal life.

Are you ok? You do realize that you don’t have to be pathetic and miserable to post on a forum? If that’s the way you’ve lived your life then I wish better for you. That’s a really sad existence.
:russell:

Here you are on page 23, continuing to add nothing. You're dismissed.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

Here you are on page 23, continuing to add nothing. You're dismissed.
I won!!

tenor.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
precisely.

all this talk of a high value (or on his way to be) man needing a woman for anything other than help, children and companionship is garbage.

for whatever reason the female ego nowadays is about attracting a man by behaving as a man. shyt is weird. it logically makes zero sense.

chick i'm dealing with now had the nerve to tell me what she wasn't gonna do. after i finished cursing her out, i had to charge her.

i'm beginning to look more and more into either women in other countries, or living a life alone (which is extremely unfortunate).

you shouldn't even have to cuss a chick out. Just say thanks and bye. Dudes gotta realize getting upset or engaging someone doing something dumb validates their stupidity.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
lol when did I become better than other people just because I’m in a relationship?

Is that how you value yourself?

If I want to engage in conversation on a forum...that’s my prerogative. It has absolutely nothing to do with my personal life.

Are you ok? You do realize that you don’t have to be pathetic and miserable to post on a forum? If that’s the way you’ve lived your life then I wish better for you. That’s a really sad existence.
:hubie: i have no dog in this fight but why are you in here?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok you still didn't answer the question, what do you mean by compete?
for example, with college admissions you're competing against thousands of other students. You strive for the best grades, test scores, etc bc it's at a benefit for you to get accepted into the best college. It's not so much about your competition.
Is this what you mean bc there is a toxic mindset that exists among a lot of women and which inadvertently allows men to be free of consequences from their actions. This type of competing, I don't agree with.

Women are competing to be selected as a wife whether they like it or not. That's a choice a man makes.
There is no shortage of women with pretty faces that bring nothing to the table to pick from. Competing means putting your best foot forward and showing why a man should wife you. So just like college admission you have to make yourself the best candidate possible. And it is about the other competition cause space is limited. Different colleges got different acceptance criteria. Successful men are like Harvard and ivy league schools. Lower tier men would be a community college but even those have some basic criteria. Bringing nothing to the table is never acceptable.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
you shouldn't even have to cuss a chick out. Just say thanks and bye. Dudes gotta realize getting upset or engaging someone doing something dumb validates their stupidity.

big facts. i realize that the bytch basically realized that i was better than her, so having me go in on her (negative attention) was still attention and therefore worth it.

i was kind of more than willing to get upset, because she put a lot of skin in the game. i mean buying meals, groceries, giving me dough, fukking and sucking me in every way (giving booty access :mjlit:, im talking booty-hole cream-pies:steviej:) , making whole meals off the groceries she would buy, followed by more sucking and fukking.

i literally don't have time for juggling 4-5 women anymore, so i was content (i'm moving to hawaii soon anyway, so i had her figuring out my moving plans as well), because she was taking care of business.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Why can’t I be? You do realize that there are multiple posters in relationships that have contributed to this thread, right?
Because you seem to want to argue in this thread when you know a good 80% of ppl in here disagree with you :patrice:.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
big facts. i realize that the bytch basically realized that i was better than her, so having me go in on her (negative attention) was still attention and therefore worth it.

i was kind of more than willing to get upset, because she put a lot of skin in the game. i mean buying meals, groceries, giving me dough, fukking and sucking me in every way (giving booty access :mjlit:, im talking booty-hole cream-pies:steviej:) , making whole meals off the groceries she would buy, followed by more sucking and fukking.

i literally don't have time for juggling 4-5 women anymore, so i was content (i'm moving to hawaii soon anyway, so i had her figuring out my moving plans as well), because she was taking care of business.

Nah I get it, it's human nature, but in todays world as men we have to be discipline. Never argue with a chick, just pull her card and inform her it's unfortunate she feels this way, and it may be in her best interest to leave. Also never live with a a chick and it be her place. If you live with a woman it has to be your place, or both of yall place because a women will be quick to use that leverage against you.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Awww poor thing trying to lessen my excellence because you can’t live up to it. It’s ok. Hopefully, you can find a slightly less than mediocre woman one day. :therethere:

I never hop online to pump myself up like you just did because I understand anyone can say anything online with nothing to back it up.. :yeshrug:

Women obviously women are extremely valuable and bring things to the table that men could never think of bringing. But with that said, yes men bring more to the table in regards to society than women do..Feminism has pumped alotta yalls heads up but men and women are not equal....