Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
where is the original thread of the breh's instagram post, theree were a couple of ccoli breh shytting on him too:mjgrin:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Feminism has created a society where women can earn their own money...so being a hard working man who makes decent money is rarely enough in this day and age. That's not her best option anymore. The days where women got married for survival is over.

Now if you can be a hardworking man with decent money... and you satisfy her sexual needs... and she likes posting you on social media for likes from her friends and family because you're a handsome dude who inspires excitement in your lifestyle, you might have a shot.

and if you have all that going on, why would you settle for one woman?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's going to be landfills of 30s and 40s and 50s year olds that don't qualify for the men that they want . Add in the fact that black women don't feel a need to compete for black men cause they deep down don't think black men are worth it ......I'm here today :francis::mjgrin::ufdup:
what do you mean by compete?
I've always had the mindset that you never have to compete for a man that's worth it.
plus I have several personal experiences where the woman who wanted to compete only ended up in a shyt show.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That tiffany chick no doubt is a LSA member
tenor.gif

Word on the street it was one of these bitter females in this very thread.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Legacy building.

Was your pops married to your mom?

how many black women in 2020 have you met, who were concerned with legacy building? why does a man need a woman to build a legacy? how many men do you know, who've built a legacy with a woman (based off whatever your definition of a legacy is), where that woman was not submissive, 100% of the time?

define legacy. be specific.

as to what my parents marital status is/was/or will be, it's really none of your business or concern, and has no relevance to the topic at hand.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean by compete?
I've always had the mindset that you never have to compete for a man that's worth it.
plus I have several personal experiences where the woman who wanted to compete only ended up in a shyt show.

simple math means you will be competing for successful men. Successful men have options. And its a man who chooses who they want to wife. You have to give them a reason and bring something to the table. If you're not competing successful men might sleep with you.. but they wont wife you.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching the episode from OP. I'm familiar with the guy but only listened to clips. At first i thought the episode sounded a little corny but now im starting to see why people like it. It's like he's giving women the game but at the same time picking them apart in a very smooth polite way and it's lowkey hilarious

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1000%

Him and AMS.

if you want ams commentary but one that makes more sense.

here ya go.

SLAPPED'T

MEDIOCRE TUTORIALS AND REVIEWS

EXCUSE THE MASCULINITY

ART BARR

I don't need this commentary at all.
yet out of the shyt out there.
you should take the guy who says he is mediocre but better than everyone else.

Plus he ain't mad and taking his aggression out on females like he bitter with a trash ass wardrobe.

art barr

also...
remember generally females always diss nikkaz in suits.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here.

I dont think he's saying black women werent abused, i think he's saying black men and black women were abused differently.

I thought he was going somewhere completely diff when he mentioned ayn rand's atlas shrugged so that's probably why i didnt catch this on my first listen
:martin:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Thanks to the Coli to putting me on to this brother I gave out a shytload of daps in this thread I find it fascinating as a BLACK MAN if yo take pride in your appearance "You are closet gay" If you hold black women accountable"Who hurt you?/Ya Mama"

Black Men we got to continue to work on linking up and seeing each others as brothers and not competition because sadly in 2020 its pretty goddamn clear all we got is us!
Agreed!