Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as to what my parents marital status is/was/or will be, it's really none of your business or concern, and has no relevance to the topic at hand.
Nah its relevant.
The fact that you needed to be told why a man who has things going for himself would choose having a wife instead of dealing with randoms, and need to have things like legacy and the importance of a family unit explained to you needs that context.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
i did. numerous times. it didn't make sense any of those times, and you're not effective enough of a communicator to get your thoughts across without being asked questions, so if you'd like, please answer my questions.
Send me a picture of you first:mjlit:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You condone beating up women, cheating on women and treating women like shyt yet you’re trying to go at me???

giphy.gif
I’ve never condoned any of the above. You must be seeing things.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Nah its relevant.
The fact that you needed to be told why a man who has things going for himself would choose having a wife instead of dealing with randoms, and need to have things like legacy and the importance of a family unit explained to you needs that context.

i think you're doing a bit of projection out of some feminine need to argue.

i asked you for your definitions. each man has his own definition of legacy.

a woman isn't building a legacy. she's helping a man build a legacy. most women cannot be anything besides randoms. they have no desire or will to be anything but a random. it's too much work to submit to a man, apparently.

a man building or who has built a legacy, can have multiple wives. would those multiple wives be considered randoms, or are you just running your mouth?

i asked you for your definition of a legacy. don't do so much projection, and next time understand that when someone's asking you questions, they're doing it for a specific reason.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you're doing a bit of projection out of some feminine need to argue.

i asked you for your definitions. each man has his own definition of legacy.

a woman isn't building a legacy. she's helping a man build a legacy. most women cannot be anything besides randoms. they have no desire or will to be anything but a random. it's too much work to submit to a man, apparently.

a man building or who has built a legacy, can have multiple wives. would those multiple wives be considered randoms, or are you just running your mouth?

i asked you for your definition of a legacy. don't do so much projection, and next time understand that when someone's asking you questions, they're doing it for a specific reason.
A woman isn't building a legacy and yet the first thing you asked in that sassy, neck rolling post of yours was "what women you know in 2020 concerned about legacy"? Ok breh lol

Now, I'm married with kids, so I ain't looking. But I met plenty. The real question is, why are you worried about what women are concerned with? Are you as a man concerned with building a legacy or not? Your goals should not be dependent on women.

And you asked why would a man only want one woman if he had his shyt together, and I gave you the answer. Legacy.
However, if a man doesn't want that type of legacy, who the fukk is compelling him? No one. No need to start rambling about situations like multiple wives that are not applicable to most brehs who live in a first and 2nd world countries and aren't incestuous cacs in Utah.

I already know your line of reasoning for your questions. Its the same as anyone else who rattles off a bunch of questions back after being asked a simple question themselves. A deflection tactic. You didn't say whether your pops was in the household, but I know what most would guess by your response. The fact that you think how you grew up and what you saw has nothing to do with how you view family and legacy now says everything. Don't be afraid to get therapy breh, and I mean that.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
A woman isn't building a legacy and yet the first thing you asked in that sassy, neck rolling post of yours was "what women you know in 2020 concerned about legacy"? Ok breh lol

Now, I'm married with kids, so I ain't looking. But I met plenty. The real question is, why are you worried about what women are concerned with? Are you as a man concerned with building a legacy or not? Your goals should not be dependent on women.

And you asked why would a man only want one woman if he had his shyt together, and I gave you the answer. Legacy.
However, if a man doesn't want that type of legacy, who the fukk is compelling him? No one. No need to start rambling about situations like multiple wives that are not applicable to most brehs who live in a first and 2nd world countries and aren't incestuous cacs in Utah.

I already know your line of reasoning for your questions. Its the same as anyone else who rattles off a bunch of questions back after being asked a simple question themselves. A deflection tactic. You didn't say whether your pops was in the household, but I know what most would guess by your response. The fact that you think how you grew up and what you saw has nothing to do with how you view family and legacy now says everything. Don't be afraid to get therapy breh, and I mean that.

if you're married with kids, go tend to your wife and your kids instead of arguing with single dudes on the internet. clown ass nikka.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're married with kids, go tend to your wife and your kids instead of arguing with single dudes on the internet. clown ass nikka.
:laff:Fatherless nikka with a negative net worth crying on the internet about women rightfully having no respect for him and needing legacy defined for him. Getting mad at any masculine oriented advice that doesn't let him blame his pathetic current state on women.

You tough though breh, you got it. Carry on.

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
:laff:Fatherless nikka with a negative net worth crying on the internet about women rightfully having no respect for him and needing legacy defined for him. Getting mad at any masculine oriented advice that doesn't let him blame him pathetic current state on women.

You tough though breh, you got it. Carry on.

"masculine oriented advice"...because it's super masculine to argue online, right.

i guarantee i make more than your and your wife, together. the bytch is probably cheating and dismissing you anyway, which is why you're tryna get your emotional rocks off arguing with dudes online like a washed up thot looking for attention.

remember cuck boy, you quoted me, i didn't quote you.

i'd smack you in your face if you stood in front of me right now.