Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
what is the correlation between college admissions and this toxic mindset which "allows men to be free of consequences from their actions"?

can you elaborate on what exactly this toxic mindset is, and which men are free from which actions?

what kind of competing do you agree with?
There is no correlation. Go back and read what I wrote.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never hop online to pump myself up like you just did because I understand anyone can say anything online with nothing to back it up.. :yeshrug:

Women obviously women are extremely valuable and bring things to the table that men could never think of bringing. But with that said, yes men bring more to the table in regards to society than women do..Feminism has pumped alotta yalls heads up but men and women are not equal....

I’m still excellent though sooo not really sure what your point was related to me :yeshrug:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.. I’m such a great poster on this forum.. y’all would miss me if I left :smile:
I would miss you for about 30 seconds. But after that it's time to celebrate another sisterhood leader put in check by a Man.
ZE_CGr.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
There is no correlation. Go back and read what I wrote.
i did. numerous times. it didn't make sense any of those times, and you're not effective enough of a communicator to get your thoughts across without being asked questions, so if you'd like, please answer my questions.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I’m still excellent though sooo not really sure what your point was related to me :yeshrug:

Well you personalized it while people were really talking about women in general but my point was that brehs shouldnt look at any woman as the prize but themselves because its MEN who actually bring more value to society than women. Just bouncing off your post to make it
:yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you personalized it while people were really talking about women in general but my point was that brehs shouldnt look at any woman as the prize but themselves because its MEN who actually bring more value to society than women. Just bouncing off your post to make it
:yeshrug:

As a woman I can’t agree so I guess we’re at a standstill :yeshrug:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Women are competing to be selected as a wife whether they like it or not. That's a choice a man makes.
There is no shortage of women with pretty faces that bring nothing to the table to pick from. Competing means putting your best foot forward and showing why a man should wife you. So just like college admission you have to make yourself the best candidate possible. And it is about the other competition cause space is limited. Different colleges got different acceptance criteria. Successful men are like Harvard and ivy league schools. Lower tier men would be a community college but even those have some basic criteria. Bringing nothing to the table is never acceptable.
So we agree.