Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
simple math means you will be competing for successful men. Successful men have options. And its a man who chooses who they want to wife. You have to give them a reason and bring something to the table. If you're not competing successful men might sleep with you.. but they wont wife you.
ok you still didn't answer the question, what do you mean by compete?
for example, with college admissions you're competing against thousands of other students. You strive for the best grades, test scores, etc bc it's at a benefit for you to get accepted into the best college. It's not so much about your competition.
Is this what you mean bc there is a toxic mindset that exists among a lot of women and which inadvertently allows men to be free of consequences from their actions. This type of competing, I don't agree with.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, controversial opinion:

While i do agree that the guy kevin was talking about at the beginning of the show is the prize to women when it comes to the dating market, I think the fact that he announces it to women is feminine behavior. And i think that's what the women are put off by.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Also, controversial opinion:

While i do agree that the guy kevin was talking about at the beginning of the show is the prize to women when it comes to the dating market, I think the fact that he announces it to women is feminine behavior. And i think that's what the women are put off by.

logic should tell women that if they dont like when dude does it then make men dont like or care for it when they do the same thing BUT they aren't logical creatures thus a man shouldn't even care about what they think

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Awww poor thing trying to lessen my excellence because you can’t live up to it. It’s ok. Hopefully, you can find a slightly less than mediocre woman one day. :therethere:

you're supposed to be happily married or whatever yet here you are arguing and engaging with people who you're supposed to be better than.

And this all is why you simply ignore these types. :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
how many black women in 2020 have you met, who were concerned with legacy building? why does a man need a woman to build a legacy? how many men do you know, who've built a legacy with a woman (based off whatever your definition of a legacy is), where that woman was not submissive, 100% of the time?

define legacy. be specific.

as to what my parents marital status is/was/or will be, it's really none of your business or concern, and has no relevance to the topic at hand.

women dont understand the concept of building a legacy, any man who talks to a women like that is simply pandering. At the end of the day its the man who builds a legacy, his wife and children are the products of that legacy.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
logic should tell women that if they dont like when dude does it then make men dont like or care for it when they do the same thing BUT they aren't logical creatures thus a man shouldn't even care about what they think
even if we don't care what they think, men still shouldn't be doing it because it's feminine behavior.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you’re single because you’re a whore who thinks too much of himself.

I’m getting married because I found someone who appreciates me as much as I appreciate him.

Countdown until your soon-to-be husband forbids you from posting on here!
tenor.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
women dont understand the concept of building a legacy, any man who talks to a women like that is simply pandering. At the end of the day its the man who builds a legacy, his wife and children are the products of that legacy.

precisely.

all this talk of a high value (or on his way to be) man needing a woman for anything other than help, children and companionship is garbage.

for whatever reason the female ego nowadays is about attracting a man by behaving as a man. shyt is weird. it logically makes zero sense.

chick i'm dealing with now had the nerve to tell me what she wasn't gonna do. after i finished cursing her out, i had to charge her.

i'm beginning to look more and more into either women in other countries, or living a life alone (which is extremely unfortunate).

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're supposed to be happily married or whatever yet here you are arguing and engaging with people who you're supposed to be better than.

And this all is why you simply ignore these types. :mjlol:

lol when did I become better than other people just because I’m in a relationship?

Is that how you value yourself?

If I want to engage in conversation on a forum...that’s my prerogative. It has absolutely nothing to do with my personal life.

Are you ok? You do realize that you don’t have to be pathetic and miserable to post on a forum? If that’s the way you’ve lived your life then I wish better for you. That’s a really sad existence.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
ok you still didn't answer the question, what do you mean by compete?
for example, with college admissions you're competing against thousands of other students. You strive for the best grades, test scores, etc bc it's at a benefit for you to get accepted into the best college. It's not so much about your competition.
Is this what you mean bc there is a toxic mindset that exists among a lot of women and which inadvertently allows men to be free of consequences from their actions. This type of competing, I don't agree with.

what is the correlation between college admissions and this toxic mindset which "allows men to be free of consequences from their actions"?

can you elaborate on what exactly this toxic mindset is, and which men are free from which actions?

what kind of competing do you agree with?