Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
I wouldn’t bet on it. Word in the street is that some of these MGTOW & MGTOW adjacent YT personalities are hiding whole wives in the background. Allegedly, some of these wives were also single mothers, aka Coli’s nightmare.

But I ain’t mean to gossip, so you ain’t heard that from me. :coffee:

Y'all see what I'm saying :rudy:. And MLK had side bytches but lucky for us he had dream :wow::win:.

Last edited:
Daps
And thats the thing, these women didnt have fathers and if they did their father was a simp, or running the streets. The few women who had real men in their lives don't have these issues, but you gotta understand they make up a minority of the population. Lot of folks are literally Freaknik babies, products of their mom being a hoe in the 80s and 90s. You literally got folks who dont know who their dad is, and their mothers act like dudes dont even exist (and their dads are somewhere not even knowing they have kids and probably married with a family elsewhere). That tells you everything.

Until it's time to go to the funeral is when you find out you go two sister and another brother :lolbron::mjlol::mjgrin:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I know it's been a long thread but I alluded to what you're saying a few pages back. It's not all about money with women. Or anything really. But building a vital economic life is the least we can do. We haven't done that yet
Brehs having understanding will lead to building an economic life breh. It's all tied to that.

Daps
I thought we fell off after 25.

From a biology standpoint yes ...from an everyday standpoint depending on how well you take care if your self no . I tell young women and young men the same thing from the ages of 17-25 establish you self find a career and put the work in on the other side of 25 attempt to find a life partner and work on social skills so you want be social awkward .

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel sorry for brehs who grew up without fathers, I really do. Because yall have it all backwards. The shyt is all warped. Economics is the basis on which we as men compete. You might not like it, but it is what it is. Just like it's beauty for women. Thats why at the end of the day them fat hoes can complain all the want, no man with options is wifing them.

As Black men who want to build, you gotta learn to get to the money and set up a life for yourself and whatever future family you want first. The complaining and finger pointing shyt is very feminine, and goes against the leadership role you say you want. You don't even have to wait until you fully have it to be looking for a woman, but at least be en route. Barack was an intern when he met Michelle but was an Ivy league nikka with a professional degree who Michelle knew would be able to take care of his in the future regardless. But nikkas is crying about submission with no prospects in life and need half the rent from their broad to survive. lol the fukk you think this is.

And I'm only talking to my single brehs who are wanting a wife and family. nikkas who are just trying to fukk look goofy in these conversations, and it makes no sense why they are always so deep in them. You mad that broads aren't being more helpful in your goal of fukking and dumping them? Stop it fam.

All in all nikkas are moving in a very feminine manner and rather whine and complain about the way they wish things were, instead of dealing with what they are. You hate to see it. Real father figures are needed. Not just cats on the internet, who are often feminine and lowkey homo themselves, telling dudes the shyt that soothes their ego and that broads are the problem and not him.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lol @
Latinas being the biggest threat and how we have to compete with other women...

They can have y’all asses, lol.

I would take what he and you all are saying seriously if I was insecure enough to believe that I didn’t have options.

I’m the prize

tenor.gif

you’re a prize that dwindles past age 30 :mjlol:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Thanks to the Coli to putting me on to this brother I gave out a shytload of daps in this thread I find it fascinating as a BLACK MAN if yo take pride in your appearance "You are closet gay" If you hold black women accountable"Who hurt you?/Ya Mama"

Black Men we got to continue to work on linking up and seeing each others as brothers and not competition because sadly in 2020 its pretty goddamn clear all we got is us!