Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ya?

Banned
Daps
i could see him being on OWN or TVone lol. Dudes talking all this incel stuff not realizing majority of his callers are women.

Because unlike what this site claims, a lot of be women have low self esteem they masquerade as high self esteem.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is the cliff notes version she laid out years ago. And goes over why she quit her match making business due to female clients delusions.

this is the person y'all should have posted.

again,...
I am not believe'n nuffin ol boi say cause his imagery is flaug as fukk.

I will go to mediocre tutorials and reviews.
who actually has all types of black women on there and makes real sense objectively given the times, hia gen and his age.

art barr

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to wonder why when Farakahn would speak at times in passing about the women, he would be so soft handed to them but when it came to the men it was harder and stricter. After a bit of observation, I just concluded its because women won't listen if you're too sharp with them. Like they will shut down and that internal monologue engine will start humming. You have to serve it up like a healthy desert, a bit of sweetness mixed with the truth. It makes the whole thing much more belabored and possibly still not change shyt but what can you do.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I use to wonder why when Farakahn would speak at times in passing about the women, he would be so soft handed to them but when it came to the men it was harder and stricter. After a bit of observation, I just concluded its because women won't listen if you're too sharp with them. Like they will shut down and that internal monologue engine will start humming. You have to serve it up like a healthy desert, a bit of sweetness mixed with the truth. It makes the whole thing much more belabored and possibly still not change shyt but what can you do.

no one likes to be downtalked to by the opposite gender.

Men do not need to tell women what todo, that’s what women are for...

Women are taught the same thing about men. A man isn’t going to listen to a women that bruises ego. Only mothers can do that their sons and that’s usually up to a certain age.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

And thats the thing, these women didnt have fathers and if they did their father was a simp, or running the streets. The few women who had real men in their lives don't have these issues, but you gotta understand they make up a minority of the population. Lot of folks are literally Freaknik babies, products of their mom being a hoe in the 80s and 90s. You literally got folks who dont know who their dad is, and their mothers act like dudes dont even exist (and their dads are somewhere not even knowing they have kids and probably married with a family elsewhere). That tells you everything.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
It's amazing that there's this cottage industry on Youtube for black men who can't get any p*ssy who feel the need to complain about women in general(but black women in particular)... my cousin stays with me from time to time and listens to these nikkas, they have like 8 hour Google Hangouts, like bro what type of productive man has the time to sit around on the internet ranting and raving about some bytches

I know exactly who you’re talking about :laff:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I laugh at dudes that think all black women have some deep philosophical reasoning for liking them. Prepare to be disappointed most times.
lol fax. black women like black men for the same exact reasons every other race of women likes black men or because they simply grew up around black men.

Daps

The problem you run into with this philosophy thoe is that women want to be equal with men. When it comes to being a man it a lot of rejection and harsh criticisms about yourself as a man from your father or mentors alike . If women want to be equal with men then you can take the truth like one as well . This why a guy like Patrice Oneal is still loved and revered the way he is . He loved honest shyt and made you own up to your horseshyt . If women want to be men you have to take the responsibility and accountability that comes with it anything else is tyranny which is what this country is practicing at this moment .

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I cannot confirm it but thats what I heard being said, I presume he would have mentioned in his videos just don’t care to listen them.

I wouldn’t bet on it. Word in the street is that some of these MGTOW & MGTOW adjacent YT personalities are hiding whole wives in the background. Allegedly, some of these wives were also single mothers, aka Coli’s nightmare.

But I ain’t mean to gossip, so you ain’t heard that from me. :coffee:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The problem you run into with this philosophy thoe is that women want to be equal with men. When it comes to being a man it a lot of rejection and harsh criticisms about yourself as a man from your father or mentors alike . If women want to be equal with men then you can take the truth like one as well . This why a guy like Patrice Oneal is still loved and revered the way he is . He loved honest shyt and made you own up to your horseshyt . If women want to be men you have to take the responsibility and accountability that comes with it anything else is tyranny which is what this country is practicing at this moment .

Women will never be able to comprehend logic discussion that isn't related to work. Men shouldn't even be debating women about stuff. Just respond "Ok" and keep it moving. in America black men the only people who sit there and argue/debate about a bunch nothing with their women.