Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Hispanic women have less access to economic means, so I'm not sure how that relates. Behaviour should be independent of economics. Integrity and respect should be independent of economics.
First of all hispanics is a catch all term that englobes many races.
Black hispanic women have very much similar issues than black American women with their male counterparts because black latinos are severely repressed socially and economically coupled with whiteness or aspirations to whiteness being celebrated. So both men and women are groomed to want whiter partners.

Daps
im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here.

I dont think he's saying black women werent abused, i think he's saying black men and black women were abused differently.

I thought he was going somewhere completely diff when he mentioned ayn rand's atlas shrugged so that's probably why i didnt catch this on my first listen

Fam you know how nikkas is on here let them run with that narrative :mjlol:

Daps
"How tall are you? What's your dress size? How much do you weigh? On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your looks and you can't say a 7."

After she tells him she's at least an 8, Kevin tells her to cam up. That's when we hear the dial tone.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::russ: shyt is always funny cause a beautiful woman dosent mind showing off in fact she like most women love the attention. I'm legit crying over here thoe :russ:. Angryman tell them chics to cam up and yam up ...I be crying nikka :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chill breh :pachaha:

I watched the video from the point the OPs timestamp. Didnt watch the entire 2 hours but i think i watched enough to get his gist.

I didnt hear nothing about slavery so thats why i made that post. Maybe i misheard it

gotcha. I said what i said because coli is good for dudes doing 100 post about a video they didnt even watch

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol @
Latinas being the biggest threat and how we have to compete with other women...

They can have y’all asses, lol.

I would take what he and you all are saying seriously if I was insecure enough to believe that I didn’t have options.

I’m the prize

tenor.gif
Femcel babble

No wonder ur single:whoo:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
@JT-Money came to play this nikka is shooting from the logo . If people was smart you can see that they trying to take the black manosphere to tv networks but people complain about how long the content is and blah blah blah . Black men need they own media to get they shyt off . Sometimes you will agree and sometimes you want but don't trip black want black to be aware and be better that always the goal when I go over to youtube . Even with the redpill sistas .

nikkas gonna sleep on this post but Kevin knows what he’s doing

he’ll be on tv within the next 6 months