Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Getting the bag with no understanding of anything will lead to that bag to just going down the drain and the woman moving on to the next nikka. As like I said that wild mustang wasn't raised to be a horse.

Having brehs with an understanding of what is going on around them and the type of lifestyle he, his family, and fellow black men should lead is more fruitful. As they will genuinely be able to build and have a community that has substance for example, in this community, they can bring up women who understand how to be a horse.
I know it's been a long thread but I alluded to what you're saying a few pages back. It's not all about money with women. Or anything really. But building a vital economic life is the least we can do. We haven't done that yet

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe his show is talking about ALL black men and women. He basically

Why don't you call in on his next show? Then after he checks you. We'll be here to console you afterwards.
:therethere:

Lord knows it's a full time job keeping you and the sisterhood in check. Maybe outsourcing the work is a better option since y'all pop-up like weeds on here.
:mjlol:

lol call into his show for what? I don’t need nor want his advice.

And I also don’t need to be kept in check. That’s y’all problem now always trying to control somebody, lol.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
lol call into his show for what? I don’t need nor want his advice.

And I also don’t need to be kept in check. That’s y’all problem now always trying to control somebody, lol.

You do need to be kept in check :ufdup:

You are to be subservient and obedient to me :ufdup:

I have warned you woman :ufdup:

Now go make me a sandwich :mjgrin:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
AMS and Greg Adams are just as bad as Kevin nikka. Stop it.

Take the wind out your cape.

Lolll it’s whateva slime to each is own but I ain’t gon hold you they all pretty much say the same shyt repackaged..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lolll it’s whateva slime to each is own but I ain’t gon hold you they all pretty much say the same shyt repackaged..

Kevin is more focused on people who want Marriage to “High Value” Men (from both sides, men who want to be high value, and women who want it).

AMS from what ive seen only talks about smashing so its not the same.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't believe his show is talking about ALL black men and women. He basically

Why don't you call in on his next show? Then after he checks you. We'll be here to console you afterwards.
:therethere:

Lord knows it's a full time job keeping you and the sisterhood in check. Maybe outsourcing the work is a better option since y'all pop-up like weeds on here.
:mjlol:

"How tall are you? What's your dress size? How much do you weigh? On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your looks and you can't say a 7."

After she tells him she's at least an 8, Kevin tells her to cam up. That's when we hear the dial tone.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do need to be kept in check :ufdup:

You are to be subservient and obedient to me :ufdup:

I have warned you woman :ufdup:

Now go make me a sandwich :mjgrin:

Excuse me?

tenor.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh either watch the videos or leave the thread. All your doing is derailing the tread based on post meant to deflect from the subjects at hand.

Chill breh :pachaha:

I watched the video from the point the OPs timestamp. Didnt watch the entire 2 hours but i think i watched enough to get his gist.

I didnt hear nothing about slavery so thats why i made that post. Maybe i misheard it

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2:01:20

2:01:20
Tell me if you heard something different

im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here.

I dont think he's saying black women werent abused, i think he's saying black men and black women were abused differently.

I thought he was going somewhere completely diff when he mentioned ayn rand's atlas shrugged so that's probably why i didnt catch this on my first listen