Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hispanic women have less access to economic means, so I'm not sure how that relates. Behaviour should be independent of economics. Integrity and respect should be independent of economics.
They have more access to economic means than black women, largely because they're considered more physically attractive. And to be frank, Hispanic men are higher earners than black men on average. Bitter truths.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
They have more access to economic means than black women, largely because they're considered more physically attractive. And to be frank, Hispanic men are higher earners than black men on average. Bitter truths.

What source did you use?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Define Hispanic, what's the official definition/criteria?

Regardless, economics are independent of integrity and character

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
If the black community is a matriarchy, who let that happen?

I agree, my thoughts are dangerous.
Black men because they had no type of understanding.

But I want to get at your preaching to brehs to try to rein in and lead women who haven't been taught to be wives and be submissive to their man. As I feel that will be pushing these brehs to go after a wasteful pursuit. As they will be dealing with these females who have the mindset that being submissive and a true wive to their man is beneath them for the most part and for the man to get a fraction of her being a true wive, he has to regularly and consistently jump through hoops. So, it will drive the breh crazy and out of his mind.

That has me say feel the more fruitful pursuit for brehs is for them go after more understanding of what this society is about, the history that we have, more understanding what is a more proper culture and society that should be in place, and so on. Not the pursuit to bring in some wild mustang that's wasn't made to be a horse.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Black men because they had no type of understanding.

But I want to get at your preaching to brehs to try to rein in and lead women who haven't been taught to be wives and be submissive to their man. As I feel that will be pushing these brehs to go after a wasteful pursuit. As they will be dealing with these females who have the mindset that being submissive and a true wive to their man is beneath them for the most part and for the man to get a fraction of her being a true wive, he has to regularly and consistently jump through hoops. So, it will drive the breh crazy and out of his mind.

That has me say feel the more fruitful pursuit for brehs is for them go after more understanding of what this society is about, the history that we have, more understanding what is a more proper culture and society that should be in place, and so on. Not the pursuit to bring in some wild mustang that's wasn't made to be a horse.
I personally don't believe in reining in women. I believe getting to the bag and building communities is really the only solution. The women will fall in line.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Define Hispanic, what's the official definition/criteria?

Regardless, economics are independent of integrity and character
To be fair, most statistics group Hispanics with a wide net. That's beyond my pay grade I'm just citing the sources.

A womans taste in men and how she deals with men have very little to do with her character. Female nature isn't good or bad, it is what it is. Red Pill right?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The statistics show that most black men, regardless of income or status, they marry black women. So the very premise he used to make his point was false.
I don't believe his show is talking about ALL black men and women. He basically
Lol @
Latinas being the biggest threat and how we have to compete with other women...

They can have y’all asses, lol.

I would take what he and you all are saying seriously if I was insecure enough to believe that I didn’t have options.

I’m the prize

tenor.gif
Why don't you call in on his next show? Then after he checks you. We'll be here to console you afterwards.
:therethere:

Lord knows it's a full time job keeping you and the sisterhood in check. Maybe outsourcing the work is a better option since y'all pop-up like weeds on here.
:mjlol:

Daps
even better than brother oshay?

Oshay is clown and had did some behind the scenes shyt to a couple brothas in the the black manosphere . I'm not going to go into detail here but if you look you will find the receipts. He helped get BGS grandchildren doxed ....I personally don't respect shyt like that .

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I personally don't believe in reining in women. I believe getting to the bag and building communities is really the only solution. The women will fall in line.
Getting the bag with no understanding of anything will lead to that bag to just going down the drain and the woman moving on to the next nikka. As like I said that wild mustang wasn't raised to be a horse.

Having brehs with an understanding of what is going on around them and the type of lifestyle he, his family, and fellow black men should lead is more fruitful. As they will genuinely be able to build and have a community that has substance for example, in this community, they can bring up women who understand how to be a horse.