Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Its simping if you’re bringing her along based solely off her looks & she doesn’t offer anything and even when older guys pull younger women (18-24), they offer something beyond their looks, and it’s to make their man look better.

Whether it’s
  • Being a good date at an event
  • Helping him build connections
  • Talking and behaving well in front of the other HVM’s girlfriends/wives.
  • Being an extension of him and representing him and yourself well at all times
The “looks” are women’s entry level, after that you have to show value.

If a dude is complaining about money being with YOU, he probably doesn’t have it, he’s not high value, or feels he shouldn’t spend that much on you based on your looks.

Being a good date to a party is bringing value? :deadmanny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I haven't gon through who all you've been quoting but I just want to address this.

When men say they don't care how much you make it's more so for women who lead with their money and accomplishments when it comes to interpersonal relationships.

As an example my girl and I were watching Married At First Sight on Netflix and one Chic says "I haven't had a relationship in 10 years but I think I'm ready now. I've got two degrees, I own my house..."

giphy.gif

Stop right there! Red Card! Flag on the play!

These are things women find attractive in men not vice versa. It's good if you have them but if you're leading with that youre doomed front the start. Much like how Tomi Lauhren wants men to "value, value" we just don't work like that

The man said as long as she isn't a bum then she's good and as much as i would hope they meant exactly what you said history has shown that the idea is actually more literal

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This woman wasn't as bad as the previous ones. She wasn't necessarily looking for a High Value Man; just a man who makes as much as she does.

Her best bet is to get with a blue collar brotha or try to get back with her kids father.
Nah she was bad. Her man did all the work while she was a stay at home mom for 12 years. She went to school succeeded and left her husband because she thought she could do better.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No I don't care about how much money she makes

Doesn't mean that I want a bum bytch that's gonna leech off me alluding to what @Carrion Flowers was saying

But more in the sense that there's no amount of money a woman has to make in order to be with me

I don't expect a woman to carry me financially nor do I have any right to her money anyway

As far as paying for dates and bills, I don't believe men should be paying for everything

There should be a mutual investment in each other so that one person isn't risking more than the other
Sounds like you care about money to me. If you expect someone who can "invest" what you invest than they would have to at least have what you have. Unless you plan to personally invest very little

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If I already have money I could care less how much a woman makes. My friends and family members who've been married the longest. The women are stay-at-home mom's or make less than half of their husbands salary.

Rebecca Lynn Pope says at the beginning of this video men don't care about a woman's income. This could be a thread on its own.

Yet the men that lose the most are in the same situations.

I mean I personally like the idea that men don't care about money because it means I can keep mines to myself. It just seems like with the Ls so many men take financially because they "don't care about money" you would think that they would have a little higher financial standards for they're own personal protection.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The man said as long as she isn't a bum then she's good and as much as i would hope they meant exactly what you said history has shown that the idea is actually more literal
he is 200% correct. Just don't be a bum. Outside of that we don't care.

As a point when me and the homies discuss new chicks their education and work RARELY come up. I just found out my boys girl works at a cellphone store and they've been dating 2 years :yeshrug:

Hell the type of career can even work against some women depending on the man.

Lawyer who works 60-70 hours a week, too tired to do anything fun, mundane sex as a result. 150k a year salary vs Starbucks barista. 35-35 hours a week. 30k salary, predictable schedule. Flexible. Full of energy. Has more time to cook, etc. Sex is more frequent.

All else being equal most men are picking the latter. Where women are the opposite. They'd pick the lawyer and when they tell their friends about him you can bet it's one of the first things out of her mouth. Men don't do that.

We want to know how you look, where y'all met. Did bro hit it yet lol how's the your attitude, cooking etc.

As a side. I find it odd how many women will lead with their accomplishments and career as reasons why they'd be a good spouse but then get mad when they have to pay for dates, split the rent and bills lol like what

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet the men that lose the most are in the same situations.

I mean I personally like the idea that men don't care about money because it means I can keep mines to myself. It just seems like with the Ls so many men take financially because they "don't care about money" you would think that they would have a little higher financial standards for they're own personal protection.
But I'm talking about upper middle class to rich incomes. These dudes lifestyle isn't dramatically changing during a divorce. Even if forced to give up half they ain't moving back in with their momma.

While a dude with only a middle class income would have to drastically reduce his living standards in a divorce. And it would be easier to track every cent of the middle class dudes money in a divorce. While the rich guy can stash money away and hide it from divorce attorney's. Especially if he's self employed and able to use all the accounting tricks out there. The middle class dude is screwed in marriage while the rich dude lives to fight another day.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Being a good date to a party is bringing value? :deadmanny:

:snoop:

Asking him who he needs to network with? Who would you like to me to speak to? Making sure your both dressed well, talking to his colleagues girlfriends / wives & representing both of you well. Dancing to all types of music. Don’t pull up to cancer awareness ball twerking.

:mjlol:

Things like that.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This woman wasn't as bad as the previous ones. She wasn't necessarily looking for a High Value Man; just a man who makes as much as she does.

Her best bet is to get with a blue collar brotha or try to get back with her kids father.
fukk her. She divorced her husband because she thought she could do better, even though she did not have to work and they had three kids. Not to mention they were together from high school. No man in is right mind would ever get with her after finding that out.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As a point when me and the homies discuss new chicks their education and work RARELY come up. I just found out my boys girl works at a cellphone store and they've been dating 2 years :yeshrug:

Lawyer who works 60-70 hours a week, too tired to do anything fun, mundane sex as a result. 150k a year salary vs Starbucks barista. 35-35 hours a week. 30k salary, predictable schedule. Flexible. Full of energy. Has more time to cook, etc. Sex is more frequent.

All else being equal most men are picking the latter. Where women are the opposite. They'd pick the lawyer and when they tell their friends about him you can bet it's one of the first things out of her mouth. Men don't do that.

We want to know how you look, where y'all met. Did bro hit it yet lol how's the your attitude, cooking etc.

As a side. I find it odd how many women will lead with their accomplishments and career as reasons why they'd be a good spouse but then get mad when they have to pay for dates, split the rent and bills lol like what
Yep I've dated chicks and not known what the hell is it they do for a living. I'm sure they've told me but it just isn't that big of a deal. So I usually forget except for like the company name. Because it's always some backed office job that sounds boring as shyt.

Chicks are the ones who keep up with job titles of men. I guess because that's part of their rating system for men. But if I'm describing a chick to one of my homeboy's. I'll talk about how she looks before anything work related. As long as she's educated that's more important than her yearly salary.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

I think it's funny how man say they don't care about money but then get upset when they get used for money. It's just odd how men don't see the connection between having low financial standards for the person they date and being used for financial gain.

:manny:
I mean I get the reasoning but that shyt doesn't play out all that great a lot of times.