Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Thats why i never tell dudes to play games with women at all. You are ultimately play yourself to the Max. They been playing games and plotting in shyt since 2 or 3 years old.
:yeshrug: Harlem got game. I say it's proximity to downtown. I got a bk nikka.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:yeshrug: Harlem got game. I say it's proximity to downtown. I got a bk nikka.
shyt i went to Norman Thomas HS(filled with people from BK and The Heights). All I dated was Brooklyn chicks lol. So proximity is correct.

I stop dating harlem chicks when I was HS. You kneegas are next level. shyt is like dating a dude(pause) from Harlem:dead:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Question? So what a woman makes doesn't matter to you? She can be unemployed or under employeed and look good and be good company that's good enough?

I just always hear men say this but then I also hear ken say they shouldn't pay for all dates and believe in splitting finances.

I am just trying to get clarification.
No I don't care about how much money she makes

Doesn't mean that I want a bum bytch that's gonna leech off me alluding to what @Carrion Flowers was saying

But more in the sense that there's no amount of money a woman has to make in order to be with me

I don't expect a woman to carry me financially nor do I have any right to her money anyway

As far as paying for dates and bills, I don't believe men should be paying for everything

There should be a mutual investment in each other so that one person isn't risking more than the other

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Exactly:mjlol:

If they do it, its subtle. Not like harlem chicks.
:bryan: I legit have tears in my eyes, i didn't know we were so unique. I shoulda guessed tho (Kelis, teyanna taylor, azalia banks...).

Bk nikkas handle it tho. I still be "..."* :lolbron:

*my brother lurks, so i try to keep it respectful
Edit: nobody who knows me irl would expect any of the shyt i just said, I'm just being honest about the real me :pachaha:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question? So what a woman makes doesn't matter to you? She can be unemployed or under employeed and look good and be good company that's good enough?

I just always hear men say this but then I also hear ken say they shouldn't pay for all dates and believe in splitting finances.

I am just trying to get clarification.
If I already have money I could care less how much a woman makes. My friends and family members who've been married the longest. The women are stay-at-home mom's or make less than half of their husbands salary.

Rebecca Lynn Pope says at the beginning of this video men don't care about a woman's income. This could be a thread on its own.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: Im working on it.

:skip:

Yall NY folks just different anyway. I had a roomate when I training in Virginia for the coast guard from BX. Was the most stereotypically NY nikka possible. Ny fitted, we are center of the world, flashy, tim wearing cat

I was like wtf these nikkas actually like this :dwillhuh: I thought it was cap like how Im from Chicago and everyone think we all gangbang:why:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If I already have money I could care less how much a woman makes. My friends and family members who've been married the longest. The women are stay-at-home mom's or make less than half of their husbands salary.

Rebecca Lynn Pope says at the beginning of this video men don't care about a woman's income. This could be a thread on its own.

This is true, high value men don't care about how much a woman makes...

This is because a man of high value ain't dependent on a woman's income...

Now ladies, that don't mean we cool with yall being lazy broke bum bytches...An education and ability to stand on your own two feet are important qualities all high value men look for when it comes to wifey candidates...Part of standing on your own two feet is steady income...We don't want your money for us, we just want you to carry your own weight in the relationship...If you want to work, cool, pay your bills...I shouldn't have to pay your car note, I shouldn't have to pay for your pampering, clothes, phone etc...If you want to be a stay at home mom, then that is all on me but you best be performing your duties daily...Your dependent on my income and I'm dependent on you to keep my house and kids in order, that's the compromise...Your man should NEVER come home to a dirty house, dirty laundry and cold food if you a stay at home mom...If that's happening, you ain't carrying your weight and we got a problem...