Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Asking him who he needs to network with? Who would you like to me to speak to? Making sure your both dressed well, talking to his colleagues girlfriends / wives & representing both of you well. Dancing to all types of music. Don’t pull up to cancer awareness ball twerking.

:mjlol:

Things like that.

And how is a person supposed to do all that without being familiar with that type of education/business environment. Jenny working at T-mobile ain't doing all that. That sounds like an educated women who is use to a business environment that requires heavy networking.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I think it's funny how man say they don't care about money but then get upset when they get used for money. It's just odd how men don't see the connection between having low financial standards for the person they date and being used for financial gain.

:manny:
I mean I get the reasoning but that shyt doesn't play out all that great a lot of times.
no matter how much she has she expects you to "lead and provide" :yeshrug:

Well off women are no less hypergamous than broke chicks even when they lead with their careers as reasons they'd be great spouses:manny:

Anecdotal but I had a fling with an ivy league lawyer and she said her husband needed to make more than her. She's going to be making 200k. I told her the pickings are slim.

She wants:

Black
Over 6ft
Over 200k
Not too old

:mjlol: I'm like shawty that's slim. Cause now you gotta remove the married ones, the ones with girlfriends, the ones who don't live anywhere near you and the ones who don't want you back.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Sounds like you care about money to me. If you expect someone who can "invest" what you invest than they would have to at least have what you have. Unless you plan to personally invest very little
Again assuming she has a job like a normal adult and can hold her own self down, that's all that matters.

If not wanting an absolute bum means I care about money then I think you misunderstood my point. I was moreso talking about my attraction to a woman has nothing to do with the amount of money she makes. I don't seek financial security in a mate, I will have my own regardless and if a girl looks good and makes me feel good I will take care of the rest.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
And how is a person supposed to do all that without being familiar with that type of education/business environment. Jenny working at T-mobile ain't doing all that. That sounds like an educated women who is use to a business environment that requires heavy networking.

Volunteering and networking. Anyone can do it. Dress how you want to be “addressed”, see who looks involved in these environments and connect with them. It can be business workshops, purchasing tickets to fundraisers, golf lessons, art gallery showcases, Horseback riding etc. Even getting a coach in this sector would help.

Jenny from T-Mobile will adapt once she finds out that lifestyle is different lol. But that’s only if Jenny looks REALLY good and if Jenny is willing to pick up another job to fund this other lifestyle and study.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That kinda answered it but didn't. I just hear men say the don't care about what a women makes but then complain about money distribution, paying for dates, splitting bill etc.

You can't have it both way. There has to be some sort of standard and expectation.
There is, the expectation is called value...

We don't have an issue with paying for a woman of quality because a woman of quality pulls her own weight and therefore provides value to the relationship...You don't have to be paying house bills to pull your own weight and provide value...You can be a stay at home wife, there is tremendous value to that but you have to put in that work, you can't slack on your responsibilities and get mad at me for calling you out on it...

A fair number of yall have this my cake and eat it to mentality which is a complete turn off...Some career oriented women want to be financially independent while living in a mans house paying no bills...How is a woman like that providing value to the relationship? You ain't taking care of the house and you ain't contributing to the bills? What exactly are you doing from a value standpoint that I can't get from a prostitute? Then you have the other type that wants to be a stay at home wife but can't cook, hates doing housework and wants to hire a maid...

What I'm getting at here is, looking pretty ain't enough for us, you have to be able to provide value outside of the bedroom...If the only value you bring to the table is your looks and whats between your legs, you need a pimp not a husband...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
no matter how much she has she expects you to "lead and provide" :yeshrug:

Well off women are no less hypergamous than broke chicks even when they lead with their careers as reasons they'd be great spouses:manny:

Anecdotal but I had a fling with an ivy league lawyer and she said her husband needed to make more than her. She's going to be making 200k. I told her the pickings are slim.

She wants:

Black
Over 6ft
Over 200k
Not too old

:mjlol: I'm like shawty that's slim. Cause now you gotta remove the married ones, the ones with girlfriends, the ones who don't live anywhere near you and the ones who don't want you back.

A woman who makes good money and wants you to make a little more and a woman who makes a lot less than you are 2 totally different mindsets.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Again assuming she has a job like a normal adult and can hold her own self down, that's all that matters.

If not wanting an absolute bum means I care about money then I think you misunderstood my point. I was moreso talking about my attraction to a woman has nothing to do with the amount of money she makes. I don't seek financial security in a mate, I will have my own regardless and if a girl looks good and makes me feel good I will take care of the rest.

So you don't need her to invest what you invest? All she has to do is look pretty and stroke your ego and that's good enough? And the only financial requirement is that she not be a "bum"?

Daps
You shouldn't generalize. Im exactly the woman to speak on quantum physics. I wanted to be an astro physicist until bp told me we don't do that. I did very well in hs physics, tho, and have several physicists friends. :skip:

I have to be charming to do my job properly. Im witty and quite smart, otherwise i couldn't maintain the attention of a hvm.

:beli: I think you od'ing. Do you know how much attention i could get if i put up pics and became an influencer?? Man, listen. :usure:

You can't say you know none bc i just introduced you to one. :queen:

Once again if your a beautiful women you can get attention in your sleep. I'm asking women in general how long could they go WITHOUT male attention ? Any one that's beautiful can post a pick and get attention . It's not O'ding genuine question. Next have you EVER had to talk a man into have sex with you ...that's wasn't originally into you ? If you did what was some of these charming things you did ?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
all the same if she wants you to pay all the bills tbh

It's not from a legal nor mental standpoint.

A woman who doesn't need you financially is more likely to actually like you as a person. Needing you financially doesn't equal needing you. I think sometimes you guys understand estimate how desperate the inability to provide for ones self makes people.