HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I was like wtf these nikkas actually like this :dwillhuh: I
We really are. :francis:

Interning & Volunteering is Key.
Agreed. I was working an unpaid internship not even in my field when i met Michael Bloomberg and he offered me a job. I was like, son, I'm a history major. Moms worked on wall st, i know what it is. He was like, "i don't care. :hhh:"

jay83

Superstar
Daps
An educated woman is icing on the cake, not the main reason.

for example, “ She’s gorgeous, got a great attitude, stays in shape, great to be around, great cook, clean person, awesome supportive person with great energy, and on top of that she’s a doctor with a masters degree”.

Daps
An educated woman is icing on the cake, not the main reason.

for example, “ She’s gorgeous, got a great attitude, stays in shape, great to be around, great cook, clean person, awesome supportive person with great energy, and on top of that she’s a doctor with a masters degree”.

Majority of the women don't want to cook or cant cook :lolbron:

Daps
Most of these "career women" are very masculine . I forgot were I read it but it might have been Time magazine or either USA today. Either one was saying that women's testosterone has caught up with men's. That shyt sad women out here literally trying to become men :scusthov:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Most of these "career women" are very masculine . I forgot were I read it but it might have been Time magazine or either USA today. Either one was saying that women's testosterone has caught up with men's. That shyt sad women out here literally trying to become men :scusthov:

It honestly depends on the career as well.

Some career women are cool but some want all the shine in the relationship. Some are like Michelle Obama or Ayesha curry where they always have to be in the forefront speaking for the husband, Then you got some that just fall back.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Finish the statement ..."man don't care because many men have the bag and is very simple when it comes to relationships":lolbron:.
Men don't care... bc they're not attracted to education. I could be a damn rocket scientist. All he worried about is how that thang sitting or what that mouth do. :heh:

All
men are looks first. :yeshrug:

Daps
Men don't care... bc they're not attracted to education. I could be a damn rocket scientist. All he worried about is how that thang sitting or what that mouth do. :heh:

All
men are looks first. :yeshrug:

Alright miss let get this straight . Men are built for the bottom up because many women don't have to "audition" for a man even thoe if a man is smart make a women audition . What I mean by that is women don't have to be funny , philosophical, or Charming etc. That's why you want see a women that will walk up to a guy that she thinks is handsome and attempt to charm his pants off . Women don't have the SKILL to do that . Many men have developed skills that women don't HAVE TO. Men are interested in you understand and explaining quantum physics after we have smashed and even then a women's still has to grow on us ...like furniture. This why yes men are simple but we don't want to be manipulated due to us being simple .

That why when I ask the question " How long can the average women go without male attention"
This question has layers because women have to dig deep and say something good about men as well as answering the surface of the question. The reason many women want answer the question my hunch is deep down women resent men and have some contempt for men ...which also makes them just as sexist.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Alright miss let get this straight . Men are built for the bottom up because many women don't have to "audition" for a man even thoe if a man is smart make a women audition . What I mean by that is women don't have to be funny , philosophical, or Charming etc. That's why you want see a women that will walk up to a guy that she thinks is handsome and attempt to charm his pants off . Women don't have the SKILL to do that . Many men have developed skills that women don't HAVE TO. Men are interested in you understand and explaining quantum physics after we have smashed and even then a women's still has to grow on us ...like furniture. This why yes men are simple but we don't want to be manipulated due to us being simple .
You shouldn't generalize. Im exactly the woman to speak on quantum physics. I wanted to be an astro physicist until bp told me we don't do that. I did very well in hs physics, tho, and have several physicists friends. :skip:

I have to be charming to do my job properly. Im witty and quite smart, otherwise i couldn't maintain the attention of a hvm.

That why when I ask the question " How long can the average women go without male attention"
This question has layers because women have to dig deep and say something good about men as well as answering the surface of the question. The reason many women want answer the question my hunch is deep down women resent men and have some contempt for men ...which also makes them just as sexist.
:beli: I think you od'ing. Do you know how much attention i could get if i put up pics and became an influencer?? Man, listen. :usure:

You can't say you know none bc i just introduced you to one. :queen:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
the hits keep on comin'

:wow:

This woman wasn't as bad as the previous ones. She wasn't necessarily looking for a High Value Man; just a man who makes as much as she does.

Her best bet is to get with a blue collar brotha or try to get back with her kids father.