Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
She’ll be competitive the whole relationship. They can’t turn it off.

I'm already low key a sore loser ass nikka on that tip I certainly wouldn't be able to co habitate with someone playing the dozens on real life shyt :mjlol:

It takes a breh really in his feminine to take a backseat to his lady career moves and that simply aint the type of time I'm on

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Also goat cologne for getting chicks open for me has always been Dolce G "the one"

my success rate with that shyt is obscene.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm already low key a sore loser ass nikka on that tip I certainly wouldn't be able to co habitate with someone playing the dozens on real life shyt :mjlol:

It takes a breh really in his feminine to take a backseat to his lady career moves and that simply aint the type of time I'm on
:mjlol: Right

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Also goat cologne for getting chicks open for me has always been Dolce G "the one"

my success rate with that shyt is obscene.
i love that shyt, it just doesn't last at all. 2 hours the max. You have to walk around with a atomizer. EDP last slightly longer. I think they released a Parfum Intense version(why i don't know, just make the original last longer)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i love that shyt, it just doesn't last at all. 2 hours the max. You have to walk around with a atomizer. EDP last slightly longer. I think they released a Parfum Intense version(why i don't know, just make the original last longer)

I only use it for dates or nights out its far from a daily wearer type thing. TBH I got to re up my wares next year. I got like two dozen fragrances but I honestly feel I've outgrown most of em

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Last vid was the truth. I chose the Ivy with the ugliest girls, got my HIT squad member @ 19. #playtowin :usure:

No hate but people wonder how nikkas be food out here. Women have their whole potential life road map at 18 and a decade head start on finessing the opposite sex.

Breh had no chance :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No hate but people wonder how nikkas be food out here. Women have their whole potential life road map at 18 and a decade head start on finessing the opposite sex.

It's funny you say that bc my mother just asked me how i got so good at picking men. :mjlol:

I had a plan. At age 5, I saw the back of a church fan, saw a family, and said "I want that." So i figured out how to get around men who could make that happen. Simple, and not at all nefarious. I bring real value. He definitely doesn't feel cheated. In fact, he looks at the current offerings (of females) and is glad he got me.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's funny you say that bc my mother just asked me how i got so good at picking men. :mjlol:

I had a plan. At age 5, I saw the back of a church fan, saw a family, and said "I want that." So i figured out how to get around men who could make that happen. Simple, and not at all nefarious. I bring real value. He definitely doesn't feel cheated. In fact, he looks at the current offerings (of females) and is glad he got me.

You're certainly an outlier then. A lot of these harlots out here are far from altruistic in their pursuit of what you got :pachaha:

Then once they do have the ring and or kids its game time :mjlit: Seen it too much both online and IRL

but tbf its a lot of aint shyt bytches out here as well. Even a lady with a decent head on her shoulders is prime real estate.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You're certainly an outlier then. A lot of these harlots out here are far from altruistic in their pursuit of what you got :pachaha:
I know, but i come at it from a pro black angle, not the capitalistic one. I saw my purpose as support staff to a great black man, and so i chose accordingly.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Thats why i never tell dudes to play games with women at all. You are ultimately play yourself to the Max. They been playing games and plotting and shyt since 2 or 3 years old.

Last edited: