Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Black women love to say how "no other race of men disrespect their women like black men"

But in contrast I can say "no race of women compete with their men like black women"

All we care about is if you look good and if you're a pleasure to be around, that's it

Bringing up all your material assets, accomplishments and net worth does not make me more attracted to you

I'm not looking for a business partner I'm looking for a romantic companion
Question? So what a woman makes doesn't matter to you? She can be unemployed or under employeed and look good and be good company that's good enough?

I just always hear men say this but then I also hear ken say they shouldn't pay for all dates and believe in splitting finances.

I am just trying to get clarification.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Question? So what a woman ma3les doesn't matter to you? She can be unemployed or under employeed and look good and be good company that's good enough?

personally as long as your not mentally a complete bum I can work with you if you aesthetically to my liking :ld:

I got my own bread and will be able to pay my bills with or without a woman so w/e she making I could give two fukks about. Hopefully she got her own lil coins though cuz its minimal if any simping going on over here.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
personally as long as your not mentally a complete bum I can work with you if you aesthetically to my liking :ld:

I got my own bread and will be able to pay my bills with or without a woman so w/e she making I could give two fukks about. Hopefully she got her own lil coins though cuz its minimal if any simping going on over here.

How is it simping if you enjoy her company and that's all she needs to bring to the table?

So if her money doesn't matter are you always going to pay for outtings? How does that work? I am talking about in the dating relationship process.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How is it simping if you enjoy her company and that's all she needs to bring to the table?

So if her money doesn't matter are you always going to pay for outtings? How does that work? I am talking about in the dating relationship process.

I used to not pay for anything but as I got older I'd rather just always control the direction of the engagement so I'll pick up that lil puss ass 30 dollar tab. But beyond that if youre not my main lady thats all you're getting from me. If were a actual couple I'll be more generous.

I think what brehs trying to say if that no we don't like bum ass women but her funds so far down the totem of what we tend to care about its usually negligible unless shes a suspected gold digger than her lack of hustle and or money is a huge red flag.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Who said it was simping? She can’t bring nothing to the table, she has to know why she even wants a HVM / or Man and understand how he will benefit from having you by his side.

Ma’am

nYTOcBr.png

How long has this relationship gone on for?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Who said it was simping? She can’t bring nothing to the table, she has to know why she even wants a HVM / or Man and understand how he will benefit from having you by his side.

Ma’am

nYTOcBr.png

How long has this relationship gone on for?

I get you are trying to be funny but he literally said simping in the post I quoted

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I used to not pay for anything but as I got older I'd rather just always control the direction of the engagement so I'll pick up that lil puss ass 30 dollar tab. But beyond that if youre not my main lady thats all you're getting from me. If were a actual couple I'll be more generous.

I think what brehs trying to say if that no we don't like bum ass women but her funds so far down the totem of what we tend to care about its usually negligible unless shes a suspected gold digger than her lack of hustle and or money is a huge red flag.

That kinda answered it but didn't. I just hear men say the don't care about what a women makes but then complain about money distribution, paying for dates, splitting bill etc.

You can't have it both way. There has to be some sort of standard and expectation.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That kinda answered it but didn't. I just hear men say the don't care about what a women makes but then complain about money distribution, paying for dates, splitting bill etc.

You can't have it both way. There has to be some sort of standard and expectation.

huh?

I said I'd pay for all the dates. I really don't care. Its a drop in the bucket. Me controlling the direction of the interaction>>>>>saving 20 dollars.

Now if you expect me to be taking you out to some expensive ass 150 dollar entree place regularly as a date ha. I don't even like "fine" dining like that myself so thats dead.

lets be real most men are cool with a lady who

Is attractive to them
agreeable
Doesn't add too much stress
Will fukk them regularly

Everything else is gravy. This is for dating. I have no intention of getting married or having kids so I would assume more things get added on there but for me. Thats pretty much your foot in the door with the above things. I wouldn't complain about her bread because I simply don't care. If i were to move my chick in with me I'm still paying rent. she can buy groceries or some shyt. If I can't maintain my lifestyle solo I need to not do it. She needs to know I like her being here but....its not necessary in any fashion :yeshrug:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps

men dont want it both ways we follow the womans lead and alot of women want to play the masculine role, be independent, pay their own way etc

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I get you are trying to be funny but he literally said simping in the post I quoted

Its simping if you’re bringing her along based solely off her looks & she doesn’t offer anything and even when older guys pull younger women (18-24), they offer something beyond their looks, and it’s to make their man look better.

Whether it’s
  • Being a good date at an event
  • Helping him build connections
  • Talking and behaving well in front of the other HVM’s girlfriends/wives.
  • Being an extension of him and representing him and yourself well at all times
The “looks” are women’s entry level, after that you have to show value.

If a dude is complaining about money being with YOU, he probably doesn’t have it, he’s not high value, or feels he shouldn’t spend that much on you based on your looks.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

I haven't gon through who all you've been quoting but I just want to address this.

When men say they don't care how much you make it's more so for women who lead with their money and accomplishments when it comes to interpersonal relationships.

As an example my girl and I were watching Married At First Sight on Netflix and one Chic says "I haven't had a relationship in 10 years but I think I'm ready now. I've got two degrees, I own my house..."

giphy.gif

Stop right there! Red Card! Flag on the play!

These are things women find attractive in men not vice versa. It's good if you have them but if you're leading with that youre doomed front the start. Much like how Tomi Lauhren wants men to "value, value" we just don't work like that

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I haven't gon through who all you've been quoting but I just want to address this.

When men say they don't care how much you make it's more so for women who lead with their money and accomplishments when it comes to interpersonal relationships.

As an example my girl and I were watching Married At First Sight on Netflix and one Chic says "I haven't had a relationship in 10 years but I think I'm ready now. I've got two degrees, I own my house..."

giphy.gif

Stop right there! Red Card! Flag on the play!

These are things women find attractive in men not vice versa. It's good if you have them but if you're leading with that youre doomed front the start. Much like how Tomi Lauhren wants men to "value, value" we just don't work like that

This. Career focused women while admirable are not really people I want to get involved romantically with. It will be a perpetual pissing contest.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Women can pay for dates and spilt bills. She doesn’t have to be poor.

The stuff she pays for doesn’t need to be expensive.