Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Did you guys see the old video where a 27 year old drop out with HIV called the show.
It’s the taboo topics video
Kev obliterated him :picard:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That one lady who called in on a tablet:mjlol:

That one lady who called in on some reformed virgin shyt, talking about "I'm making him hold out" while she a baby mama:mjlol:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
"How much do you think would your husband would need to make to take care of yourself and 4 kids in an upper-middle class neighborhood in Houston?"

"Hmmm...at least a million dollars a year, and that's net"

:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Any creed fragrance will last much longer than any armani or viktor and rolf fragrance. Where did you get the irish tweed:francis:

Because Irish tweed stays on your clothes even after you wash them its that strong
This ain’t true, Both Spice bomb and Aqua do Gio Profumo(black bottle) last longer than most creeds.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Kind of disappointed in Creed Irish Tweed, sprayed it at like 5, went to a backyard bbq at 7, bytches came at 9:30, by then the smell was damn near gone :martin:. Does spicebomb extreme and Acqua da Gio last long?
Aqua Di Gio Profumo last the longest. Spice bomb is more of fall fragrance but does last long. Green Irish tweed doesn’t last that long.

Another thing is, you smell might go blind to certain things. That shyt will be on you and people could smell it but not you. Dior Savage does that shyt to me all the time.

Last edited:

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This ain’t true, Both Spice bomb and Aqua do Gio Profumo(black bottle) last longer than most creeds.
This is false. I own all spice bombs (OG, Extreme and night vision) i also own all the variety ADG (OG, Profumo, Absolu, Absolu instinct and the new Profondo) none of those fragrances last as long as any creed fragrance. There is a reason why Creed’s price point is much higher than those L’oreal brand fragrances thats not Prive or Atelier.

Creed literally stays on your clothes after you wash them

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is false. I own all spice bombs (OG, Extreme and night vision) i also own all the variety ADG (OG, Profumo, Absolu, Absolu instinct and the new Profondo) none of those fragrances last as long as any creed fragrance. There is a reason why Creed’s price point is much higher than those L’oreal brand fragrances thats not Prive or Atelier.

Creed literally stays on your clothes after you wash them
creed millesime
Imperial and Green Irish tweed does not last that long. I know that shyt personally. And giving the new batches of Aventus those don’t last as long as Profumo nor Spice bomb.

So no. Those two designer fragrances last are one of the longest lasting ones besides grey flannel and fukking Joop. Just because that shyt is expensive doesn’t mean it last longer.