Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Alot of black women are not the catch that they think they are

They love bringing up masculine qualities about themselves when talking about what they bring to the table. (I make this much, I got a degree, I got my own car/crib, I'm strong & independent)
Plus they seem to come across as if they're talking down to black men all the time. Always talking about how we don't meet their standards and aren't up to par.

But then wanna complain when nikkas stunt on them when they finally come up, that's why I don't blame any nikka who's arrogant and feeling himself a lil bit when he get on, these hoes are arrogant af and need to be humbled

You said something important in the first paragraph about how "masculine" they sound when . This is the biggest problem with women it's like they want to compete with men which dosent bring the best out in men . This society has done a good job in getting women to hate being feminine. This notion that women want to do what men do is the stupidest nothing and really gets a lot more women played.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Thecoli is an alternate universe

:russ:
Sometimes it is. I've gotten plenty of compliments from men and women. They all ask me what is it. its my go to for the fall and winter.

A good place to start...
288145.jpg

748052.jpg

1682072_fpx.tif
How is Roja Colognes? I have to find a decant of that to try it out.

oh, Pineapple Vintage Emperor shyts on the recent batches of Creed. shyt is beautiful. I be forgetting to order a bottle of it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You said something important in the first paragraph about how "masculine" they sound when . This is the biggest problem with women it's like they want to compete with men which dosent bring the best out in men . This society has done a good job in getting women to hate being feminine. This notion that women want to do what men do is the stupidest nothing and really gets a lot more women played.
Black women love to say how "no other race of men disrespect their women like black men"

But in contrast I can say "no race of women compete with their men like black women"

All we care about is if you look good and if you're a pleasure to be around, that's it

Bringing up all your material assets, accomplishments and net worth does not make me more attracted to you

I'm not looking for a business partner I'm looking for a romantic companion

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes it is. I've gotten plenty of compliments from men and women. They all ask me what is it. its my go to for the fall and winter.

How is Roja Colognes? I have to find a decant of that to try it out.

oh, Pineapple Vintage Emperor shyts on the recent batches of Creed. shyt is beautiful. I be forgetting to order a bottle of it.

I only have the Roja, it’s pretty nice, but it’s in the same lane as Aventus with more smokiness, great for summer. I gotta try more from the brand.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Kind of disappointed in Creed Irish Tweed, sprayed it at like 5, went to a backyard bbq at 7, bytches came at 9:30, by then the smell was damn near gone :martin:. Does spicebomb extreme and Acqua da Gio last long?

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kind of disappointed in Creed Irish Tweed, sprayed it at like 5, went to a backyard bbq at 7, bytches came at 9:30, by then the smell was damn near gone :martin:. Does spicebomb extreme and Acqua da Gio last long?
Any creed fragrance will last much longer than any armani or viktor and rolf fragrance. Where did you get the irish tweed:francis:

Because Irish tweed stays on your clothes even after you wash them its that strong

Last edited: