King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Love his show

because he digs deep into these black women story

All these sisters have the same qualities when he ask them what is special about you

they all say the same thing.... I have my own place( many be on section 8), my own transportation, I cook , I cleaned..

never once u hear, I’m obedient, I served my man needs, I’m caring, understanding, etc .. shyt we as black men care about

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Funniest shyt is while I was listening to this I was listening to 2001 and the skit Ed ucated came on.

That skit sums black women up to a T. And that shyt was 20 years ago.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
A good place to start...
288145.jpg

748052.jpg

1682072_fpx.tif
A lot of variance in this post lol.

roja dove better than everything on that list and on a different tier. Aventus played out as well.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So apparently from the comments and the calls.

All these women make over 100k, most are overweight, and a chick in the comments said that Black women pay 60% of the household and Black Men are not providers.

I have a hard time believing that all these women are this successful, and I definitely don’t believe that bullshyt that BW pay 60% of the bills while BM don’t.

These women are trash and full of shyt.

This show really shows the scam society and the media has ran on Black Women. Total delusions.

Women really think theyre better than and own Black Men. That's why they have something to say about anyone we date. They feel we shouldn't have preferences. We can't no be attractive to obese women and women with kids. we're suppose to accept whatever they give us. shyt is crazy
Alot of black women are not the catch that they think they are

They love bringing up masculine qualities about themselves when talking about what they bring to the table. (I make this much, I got a degree, I got my own car/crib, I'm strong & independent)
Plus they seem to come across as if they're talking down to black men all the time. Always talking about how we don't meet their standards and aren't up to par.

But then wanna complain when nikkas stunt on them when they finally come up, that's why I don't blame any nikka who's arrogant and feeling himself a lil bit when he get on, these hoes are arrogant af and need to be humbled

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Alot of black women are not the catch that they think they are

They love bringing up masculine qualities about themselves when talking about what they bring to the table. (I make this much, I got a degree, I got my own car/crib, I'm strong & independent)
Plus they seem to come across as if they're talking down to black men all the time. Always talking about how we don't meet their standards and aren't up to par.

But then wanna complain when nikkas stunt on them when they finally come up, that's why I don't blame any nikka who's arrogant and feeling himself a lil bit when he get on, these hoes are arrogant af and need to be humbled
You know why they talk down on BM? Because they know they’re not out doing any race of women.

They literally have no one to compete with besides up because they are considered the least desired.

I remember I said that before on here and a chick was basically saying that was true and could I blame them for wanting to date out or some shyt like that.

I find it extremely funny when BW say BM are the ones that always try to compete with BW, but why does it always seem like BW have to run their mouths talking shyt about BM every single second?

Black men are all these negative things and you want to date out, but yet you still have BM on the mind.

Can’t forget when this bytch said she wanted mixed kids with good hair, fukkin disgusting.

Another thing is us BM don’t even put these other race women on a pedestal besides some c00ns.

Even with all the hate from these hoes I still don’t find other women as attractive, that’s what these hoes can’t seem to do.

They claim a few dudes broke their heart and then every race of man is better by default.

Yet, I don’t see any BW bashing from BM and still see they continue to bash us.

I don’t blame BM for not being with BW, all they do is talk shyt online and in person 24/7.

But these chicks act like other race men are something special.

These chicks know they’re looked at as the least desirable, and it will hurt them hoes forever.

You really think a high value man doesn’t want a high value women of his own race?

He’s dating her because he can’t do better in his own race.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
He's funny sometimes but overall a goofy ass nikka that beefs with the black manosphere

Dude turned his channel into gossip girl. He's doing a lot better now with the views but I guess it's true what they say. The black manosphere is not a profitable place. Might as well open it up to indulge these bytches in bullshyt gossip news if it means growing the channel :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude turned his channel into gossip girl. He's doing a lot better now with the views but I guess it's true what they say. The black manosphere is not a profitable place. Might as well open it up to indulge these bytches in bullshyt gossip news if it means growing the channel :yeshrug:

black men should be strategizing behind the scenes either way. Youtube is a place to make money, only non productive people think its some ground zero secret strategy hub.