Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
For sure. It could of been a number of reason.
  • He looks different among the type of ppl in that area
  • Wearing a suit (especially if you’re a black man, that happens to me)
  • Type of fragrance
  • You look like “somebody”, like a big deal, networking wise or smash wise, either way they want to be connected to you and they look iight.
  • Or just curious
Interesting.
I might get into this fragrance thing :jbhmm:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

Do you think this is real?
I’m 50/50 on it because I’ve had a tamer version of this happen to me once.

I’ve had it happen. I once took my little sister to the mall after church one Sunday, while suited and booted. The attention was crazy. Within an hour, I had kids and women coming up to talk to me, a dude trying to get me to join his mlm, some random woman asking me if I was hiring... then a couple of days later my sister said that her friend from school saw me and thought I was cute. So yeah, wearing a suit makes a huge difference.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I’ve had it happen. I once took my little sister to the mall after church one Sunday, while suited and booted. The attention was crazy. Within an hour, I had kids and women coming up to talk to me, a dude trying to get me to join his mlm, some random woman asking me if I was hiring... then a couple of days later my sister said that her friend from school saw me and thought I was cute. So yeah, wearing a suit makes a huge difference.

Definitely. looking like you're about business and money , especially in these times will attract all types of people and offers

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So apparently from the comments and the calls.

All these women make over 100k, most are overweight, and a chick in the comments said that Black women pay 60% of the household and Black Men are not providers.

I have a hard time believing that all these women are this successful, and I definitely don’t believe that bullshyt that BW pay 60% of the bills while BM don’t.

These women are trash and full of shyt.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

All these women make over 100k, most are overweight, and a chick in the comments said that Black women pay 60% of the household and Black Men are not providers.

I have a hard time believing that all these women are this successful, and I definitely don’t believe that bullshyt that BW pay 60% of the bills while BM don’t.

These women are trash and full of shyt

This is where Kevin comes in to test their truth.
Like the third caller who called in to troll.
Kevin shut down her bullshyt statements when she was snickering and couldn't even answer Kevin's questions.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A good place to start...
288145.jpg

748052.jpg

1682072_fpx.tif

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

These women are trash and full of shyt.

most of these women simply ain’t that attractive. For some reason he showed his zoom screen and of the 6 women on there waiting, 5 of them were well below average. And I’m sure that some of them make decent money, but most don’t

Balla

Superstar
Daps
most of these women simply ain’t that attractive. For some reason he showed his zoom screen and of the 6 women on there waiting, 5 of them were well below average. And I’m sure that some of them make decent money, but most don’t
They all saying 6 figures though lol. Do you happen to know when he showed them chicks

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This show really shows the scam society and the media has ran on Black Women. Total delusions.

Women really think theyre better than and own Black Men. That's why they have something to say about anyone we date. They feel we shouldn't have preferences. We can't no be attractive to obese women and women with kids. we're suppose to accept whatever they give us. shyt is crazy