Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Black community is a Matriarchy. Nothing in the family happens without momma.

this is what I mean by nikkas like you are dangerous.
If the black community is a matriarchy, who let that happen?

I agree, my thoughts are dangerous.

Daps
You're saying nothing as usual, I've never hesitated to criticize women I've done it countless times on this board but I punish bullshyt from males too.

You nikkas have a love hate relationship with gender equality. Y'all want women to be 1950 submissive with 2020 accountability. And when I tell you what YOU can do to get it, I'm dangerous. Because women should change without you having to? nikka please...[/QUOTE]

Shaming language :ufdup: very feminine. Also your being an extremist.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Respect is the most important thing to a man. Alot of them don't have loving relationships with women their own age or older either, but with the gap he gets the respect which I said is most important. Furthermore no one size fits all. Not every age gap has the stereotype you mentioned, very little do. I'm not saying this is written in stone, or people of any age gap can not partner up, Im pretty open minded to that, but also let's be pragmatic..

Lastly you are in no position to be giving men any kind of advice about finding a partner.

Much like Kevin Samuels, you started up respectfully & ended with an unnecessary dig.

In regards to your last snarky statement, by proxy, men are in no position to give women advice about finding a partner either. So now we are collectively on a space where no one listens to each other. Sounds like a great path backwards to square one.

Carry on. I’m done.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Dude talks a lot of real stuff. One thing he says that I never thought about is black men don’t have their own media. We don’t really have an outlet to tell things from our perspective or report on all the good things we doing out here.( maybe Oshay Duke Jackson at best and that’s reaching Lol) It’s just non white channels, or black female channels with a dash of bitterness to it.

and he’s right women have to compete as well. That’s foreign to most because many of been taught you just sit there and Prince Charming will show up and save you. When women hear the word compete they think “ fighting over a man “ or throwing themselves at a guy. Competing is just putting your best self forward and effort. It’s not half assing or thinking you are owed a high value man. Its getting in shape, healing, looking your best for a guy many others women want.

yet so many average looking chicks think they don’t have to do anything because they get many matches on tinder or some shyt. Lol

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is the cliff notes version she laid out years ago. And goes over why she quit her match making business due to female clients delusions.

Women have very high standards these days, and those standard are maladaptive I agree. Of course, if a woman wants to increase her chances are getting a man, she should relax her standards. I've never disagreed with that.

What I disagreed with is the gender war rhetoric so prevalent in the OPs video. And the notion that other races of women are more socialized for marriage just because of their standards and behavior. It's not that simple. Black women have LESS OPTIONS than other races of women, they have less access to men of economic means than other races of women because frankly, black men dont earn like other men on average. How do you expect women with (relatively) fewer options to respond? They gonna emphasize non financial traits more than other races.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
'Shaming language' is a dogmatic common saying in MGTOW, red pill circles. I know all about that.

You been calling nikkas 'lame' all morning now you wanna cry about shaming language...this is the kind of pseudo masculinity that makes women skip you over...

Daps
'Shaming language' is a dogmatic common saying in MGTOW, red pill circles. I know all about that.

You been calling nikkas 'lame' all morning now you wanna cry about shaming language...this is the kind of pseudo masculinity that makes women skip you over...

This is the language that gets you put on ignore. You don't know shyt about redpill or would have said what you said . Redpill is not just about women it about life period . Off to the land of ignore you go thoe :ufdup:. Pandering ass nikka

Daps
Women have very high standards these days, and those standard are maladaptive I agree. Of course, if a woman wants to increase her chances are getting a man, she should relax her standards. I've never disagreed with that.

What I disagreed with is the gender war rhetoric so prevalent in the OPs video. And the notion that other races of women are more socialized for marriage just because of their standards and behavior. It's not that simple. Black women have LESS OPTIONS than other races of women, they have less access to men of economic means than other races of women because frankly, black men dont earn like other men on average. How do you expect women with (relatively) fewer options to respond? They gonna emphasize non financial traits more than other races.

Who's man's is this :what:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What I disagreed with is the gender war rhetoric so prevalent in the OPs video. And the notion that other races of women are more socialized for marriage just because of their standards and behavior. It's not that simple. Black women have LESS OPTIONS than other races of women, they have less access to men of economic means than other races of women because frankly, black men dont earn like other men on average. How do you expect women with (relatively) fewer options to respond?
You obviously didn't watch the majority of the video. Because the subject of black women having fewer dating options than other races of women was addressed.

His main point was if that's the case why isn't it stopping other races of women from snagging high valued black men also? Why are all these athletes, entertainers or 6 figure brothers dating outside their race? Are we to believe all these guys are c00ns or color struck? Or are these other races of women doing something different that black women aren't? That's all he was saying but since his delivery is so harsh black women and simps don't paying attention to his message.

Daps
You obviously didn't watch the majority of the video. Because the subject of black women having fewer dating options than other races of women was addressed.

His main point was if that's the case why isn't it stopping other races of women from snagging high valued black men also? Why are all these athletes, entertainers or 6 figure brothers dating outside their race? Are we to believe all these guys are c00ns or color struck? Or are these other races of women doing something different that black women aren't? That's all he was saying but since his delivery is so harsh black women and simps don't paying attention to his message.

@JT-Money came to play this nikka is shooting from the logo . If people was smart you can see that they trying to take the black manosphere to tv networks but people complain about how long the content is and blah blah blah . Black men need they own media to get they shyt off . Sometimes you will agree and sometimes you want but don't trip black want black to be aware and be better that always the goal when I go over to youtube . Even with the redpill sistas .

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hispanic women have less access to economic means, so I'm not sure how that relates. Behaviour should be independent of economics. Integrity and respect should be independent of economics.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

The statistics show that most black men, regardless of income or status, they marry black women. So the very premise he used to make his point was false.

Daps

I'm say this one last time stop talking about the EXTREMIST when it comes to redpill etc . It like your going out your way to look for shyt you don't agree with to have something to complain about . I like civil discords . Just like men should be responding to extremist females. Don't go out in the world and look for disrespect it's a sign of mental illness .