Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
And don't forget the worst one: mouthpiece vs. physical attraction (aka reality)

I refuse to take anyone who says "looks don't matter" seriously in regards to dating advice.

the old dudes are out of touch. the young bytches r not entertaining the fat old dusty dude with a mouthpiece when the 6'4 handsome breh is just a swipe away

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
the old dudes are out of touch. young bytches r not entertaining the fat old dusty dude with a mouthpiece when the 6'4 handsome breh is just a swipe away
Right. They say "it's all about confidence and personality"

As if the 6'4" prettyboy doesn't have both of those things already

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
And don't forget the worst one: mouthpiece vs. physical attraction (aka reality)

I refuse to take anyone who says "looks don't matter" seriously in regards to dating advice.

the old dudes are out of touch. the young bytches r not entertaining the fat old dusty dude with a mouthpiece when the 6'4 handsome breh is just a swipe away

:mjlol:

I hate that debate. Mouthpiece is dead. Looks + Money, Resources or Clout is all that matters today.

Daps
No, that was Derrick Jaxn

51L0xRrw-7L.jpg

I also though of Farrah Gray too when you asked that

strong-women-only-intimidate-weak-men-ebook-by-farrah-gray-sept-2014-release.jpg

:mjlol:

Pandering ass nikka ...I swear it a place in hell for these type of nikka :beli:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
:wow: the criminality of divorce court... i hope this country burns for destroying mens' lives
Divorce court low key genius

use the woman to take all the money out of these rich men who be ducking taxes
And knowing how shallow and superfluous these women are, they spend most of not all that money and it goes back into the system, it’s a win lose for everyone but the law makers

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Divorce court low key genius

use the woman to take all the money out of these rich men who be ducking taxes
And knowing how shallow and superfluous these women are, they spend most of not all that money and it goes back into the system, it’s a win lose for everyone but the law makers
That's why the system will never be reformed way too much money at stake. You would think rich dudes with more to lose would be more cautious. But the amount of money these guys are losing is staggering between child and spousal support.

There was a Netflix Documentary called Divorce Corp years ago but I could never bring myself to watch it.